Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
There are two lines in her dialogue:

I need to go now
I have to go

Use the first one! The last one is just a way to close the conversation. The first one disappears afterwards, the last one stays...
only my second is ....

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Same issue here, maybe it's a doll that the dev forgot to get in the provided saves. It's not the first time it happened, so we have to search for it everywhere :(
My 1st guess was it's a doll for Amy (as you can now interact with her), but nope. I even tried to give clothes to some other girls like Angel, Ms. Skye, Mia etc. Then I thought it's maybe a new doll for Julia / Stella. But I can't find any dolls around them (only the pic of Julia).

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Need help i launch the game and it tries to go full screen but i end up with tiny box in corner of screen with game running and i have tried everything i can think of to fix it but nothing works.
in the game folder there's file named config.ini:
open it and in the section of RESOLUTION
in the string:
RESOLUTION = desktop
delete desktop and type Game
so
RESOLUTION = Game
(keep the space between = and the capital Letters)
;)

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Hmmm, I'm struggling to find the last doll. As I am missing it in both paths it seems to be a girl present in both of them.

So far I found:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone got the last? Seems like a girl without more content this update, so maybe a bit random to find.
If i'm right Rose has a doll which wasn't there before... But i'm just started this game and made just one route, so how knows, but worth to check.

Also I have 3 clothes which I can't give to anyone I tried. What can I do with them? Just store them?

Pete77

Apr 27, 2017
in the game folder there's file named config.ini:
open it and in the section of RESOLUTION
in the string:
RESOLUTION = desktop
delete desktop and type Game
so
RESOLUTION = Game
(keep the space between = and the capital Letters)
;)
Tried it but still still does same thing thanx for the advice though

Reactions: Zurghi00

Gaslighting

Nov 3, 2016
So i'm at the part where you're supposed to get things from Maya's laptop... But I can't click on it at all... Anyone got any solutions or perhaps a save file after that? :/

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
So i'm at the part where you're supposed to get things from Maya's laptop... But I can't click on it at all... Anyone got any solutions or perhaps a save file after that? :/
there's a full walkthrough well made included in download

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
Just out of curiosity (haven't played 0.13 yet), are you using an old save file?

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
Errr, yeah. Thought that it'd be fine. But now that you mentioned it, I think that might be the issue lmao. God I don't wanna play through all of that again XD
Don't use old save files, there is always a warning included in the downloads, please always read the text files

Ok step by step:

- first extract the downloaded archive to your desired location
- then you will see a few text files and 2 folders (one is the savegames folder and the other one is the game folder
- now start the game to let it create the folder where you have to put the savegame folder
- close the game and go to C:\Users\[your user]\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 011 012 013
- this is the direction you want to put the whole Savegames folder
- it should look like this:
Savegames
config.ini
messages.log​

- then just open the game and load either the saves or the bookmarks (in the options menu)
Some things might have changed (haven't checked yet), but it should still be similar

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
FOR EVERYONE OLD SAVE FILE DOESN'T WORK SINCE A LOT OF VERSIONS OF THE GAME
SO YOU HAVE TO START A NEW GAME OR:
START A NEW GAME
SAVE
CLOSE GAME
GO IN THE %APPDATA% FOLDER AND REPLACE THE FOLDER NAMED Savegames WITH THE ONE INCLUDED IN THE DOWNLOAD WITH THE SAME NAME,SO YOU CAN PLAY FROM THE END OF THE PREVIOUS VERSION
I SUGGEST(BEG) THE UPLOADER TO MAKE A GIANT SPOILER "RAINBOW-COLORED" IN THE OP ABOUT HOW IT WORKS THE SAVE FILE SYSTEM,PLEASE!!!!!!x'D

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
This game should be renamed "THE SAVE FILE OF WILLY D"
without the questions about those files this thread whould have had only 20 pages of posting x'Dx'Dx'D

GroPin

Jun 27, 2017
FOR EVERYONE OLD SAVE FILE DOESN'T WORK SINCE A LOT OF VERSIONS OF THE GAME
SO YOU HAVE TO START A NEW GAME OR:
START A NEW GAME
SAVE
CLOSE GAME
GO IN THE %APPDATA% FOLDER AND REPLACE THE FOLDER NAMED Savegames WITH THE ONE INCLUDED IN THE DOWNLOAD WITH THE SAME NAME,SO YOU CAN PLAY FROM THE END OF THE PREVIOUS VERSION
I SUGGEST(BEG) THE UPLOADER TO MAKE A GIANT SPOILER "RAINBOW-COLORED" IN THE OP ABOUT HOW IT WORKS THE SAVE FILE SYSTEM,PLEASE!!!!!!x'D
This needs to be pinned on top of every new page in this thread. :biggrin::biggrin:

Reactions: Zurghi00

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
God I don't wanna play through all of that again XD
The developer provides two saved games from the "Load game" menu and under "Options" you can start from the end of every version you want. For both you need to place the provided Savegames folder in the AppData folder. See above...

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
can somebody upload some gifs about mom scene? i want to know if it's worth downloading again, i wanted to wait a couple of updates because the file size, but if the mom gets updates, then maybe i will play it again!, i'd thank you in advance :)

pd: sorry for my horrible english

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Dude, the dev provides a save game EACH AND EVERY TIME for BOTH paths. Can't you read instructions for once?

The same. Read the darn instructions! NEVER EVER use an old save in this game. Use the ones coming with the newest release. With them you can go back to restart every previous version if you like. You can find it ALL in the instructions coming with the download. Just use brain + eyes and you are fine.
I m happy since you give me an answer ! flap flap Flap FLap FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP FLAP

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes