bobn

Oct 31, 2017
I was able to run this game once and haven't been able to since. I get this message every time.
upload_2018-1-25_16-23-37.png

Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
If i'm right Rose has a doll which wasn't there before... But i'm just started this game and made just one route, so how knows, but worth to check.

Also I have 3 clothes which I can't give to anyone I tried. What can I do with them? Just store them?
I don't think there's a new doll for Rose. She already has a bronze and silver one. So only gold and platin left and for those there needs to be some sort of content.

Regarding the clothes, in each path there are only 2 girls (Amanda/Mom + Maya) who you can give a dress. And Maya only takes the corset. So most of it is for the scenes with Amanda/Mom but even they don't take everything. So as of now not all clothes are needed and are just a preparation for future expansion of that feature. Two of them aren't even implemented yet. So nothing to do with them right now.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Been all over, cannot find the last doll. Thought I'd found it in the mother-in-law's house in the bathroom (said I'd been all over) when I checked the large vase and the cursor changed to pick-up. But nope, I don't even know what it was! Willy just said "I'll pick those up" and I'm still not sure what it was :closedeyesmile: Anyway, it wasn't a doll. It's either well hidden or missing.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Been all over, cannot find the last doll. Thought I'd found it in the mother-in-law's house in the bathroom (said I'd been all over) when I checked the large vase and the cursor changed to pick-up. But nope, I don't even know what it was! Willy just said "I'll pick those up" and I'm still not sure what it was :closedeyesmile: Anyway, it wasn't a doll. It's either well hidden or missing.
Yep, came across the same. I think it's just a leftover from the beginning of the game when you had to take something from there.

And I agree, it seems the doll is missing. I went to every place available, even tried things again (like the hookers in the hotel), but haven't found anything. And just by looking over the new content I can't see any girl left who isn't completely random apart from those who got one in this update.

As I stated before my guess was Amy as you can interact with her the 1st time in the doll house, but no doll around there.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
My 1st guess was it's a doll for Amy (as you can now interact with her), but nope. I even tried to give clothes to some other girls like Angel, Ms. Skye, Mia etc. Then I thought it's maybe a new doll for Julia / Stella. But I can't find any dolls around them (only the pic of Julia).
most is for mom

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Someting need to be found in the temple when you take the skife and the piece of tissus in the sides rooms

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
With v0.13 trying to load 0.10 from options menu using included 0.13 saves (as instructions stated). Game loads but there's no stockings on the chair in Willy's bedroom to give Skye (also no stockings in inventory).

Tried with 0.12 and same again, no stockings.

Anyone have an idea?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
With v0.13 trying to load 0.10 from options menu using included 0.13 saves (as instructions stated). Game loads but there's no stockings on the chair in Willy's bedroom to give Skye (also no stockings in inventory).

Tried with 0.12 and same again, no stockings.

Anyone have an idea?
save are not compatible, thats why dev always put saves with new updates

Malathria

Jul 10, 2017
i have another problem when i need to meet Angel i can't found she what the hell... Some one Can help me please ?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@coconuts, I'm not using older saves, I'm using v0.13 save provided by developer and then load 0.10 from option menu.
wat you mean load 0.10 via menu ?
if you try loading an save from 0.10 then it will not work obviously. you need to load the save the dev give or restart completly new game

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
@coconuts, Read the save documentation provided by dev, then you'll understand.

BTW, I finished the game with 0.9 save option, it works without an issue, so if anyone have issues, try that one. Probably there's a bug with 0.10 option. Also 0.11 option works without an issue for me too.

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Last doll is in the east room of the doll house. I didn't want to give it up so easy for y'all, but I can't figure out how to mark this as a "spoiler". Sorry

Reactions: thetunisian
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes