Cro

May 10, 2017
Damn, there she was....
Just for the sake of completion, what lingerie item do you need on the Normal path to get all 12 ? In the incest path, it was mom's panties.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i have another problem when i need to meet Angel i can't found she what the hell... Some one Can help me please ?
If I understand correctly, you want to speak with Angel? The clothing section is accessed at the right of the shop just above the glass display case

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
wat you mean load 0.10 via menu ?
In the main menu there is an options menu. If you placed the savegames folder of the developer in the AppData directory you can use the bookmarkXX.dat files. Those are autosaves when you play from the start and finish an episode. The developer did that just as with the two savegames...

My walkthrough is a little bit different and I've created my own bookmarkXX.dat files in previous versions. To be complete:

01 and 02 are for the resume game (I think) in both paths
03, 04 and 05 are the end of v001, v002 and v003 respectively
12, 13, (14 is for v006 but that was money system so it won't be created), 15, 16, 17 are the end of v004, v005, v007, v008 and v009 in the normal path. And from there the uneven numbers are for the normal path, so 19 is v010, 21 is v011 etc. The other numbers are for the mom path...

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
As said I played first v005 where it should appear. In that one Giulio and Giovanna are introduced. After the first package there is an option Job? but it doesn't change after seeing it. Just to be sure I checked the gate and it isn't there. So the Giovanna doll is introduced in v006 in line with the money earning system. After the second visit to your mom the Massage option appears. And after that it took me several minutes to discover her doll (screenshot from v009):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for that hint! I now have the location of all 40 dolls in both paths. If someone needs a hint, let me know.

Thanks for this!!!

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hypothetically speaking, if you were able?
Probably not. The developer explains this on his patreon (I think). This game is 2.5D which means that for the 3D effects multiple renders with slight differences are used in a sort of movie loop. The loseless renders are three times bigger than what is in the game. May be he could sacrifice more details but then probably everybody will notice that the compression has gone too far...

For a 2.5D game the size is pretty good, so just accept it. I downloaded it yesterday under an hour. For modern connections the size is not really a problem. The biggest problem is the limitations with Google, Mega and the likes. Therefor the developer has started with a torrent. Until now I didin't use that, but I like it because it has hashes, filling in missing pieces, interrupted downloads etc. Everything you want when downloading big files. Surprised myself that I didn't investigate torrents way sooner. But that is probably I always thought it was for less legal downloads :).

Reactions: depechedNode

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
The biggest problem is the limitations with Google, Mega and the likes.
For Mega I use the MegaDownloader if file size is more than 2GB (can't remember the exact free limit). Found this hint in another thread here and it worked superb multiple times.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
For Mega I use the MegaDownloader if file size is more than 2GB (can't remember the exact free limit).
I know and I used this ones under Linux. Didn't like the fact that it only works with Mega and not generally like torrents. And I didn't like the way it integrated with Linux so I had to hack it...

The problem remains that Mega has a daily limit of 5 GB and that the next version will probably larger.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I know and I used this ones under Linux. Didn't like the fact that it only works with Mega and not generally like torrents. And I didn't like the way it integrated with Linux so I had to hack it...

The problem remains that Mega has a daily limit of 5 GB and that the next version will probably larger.
Well, I usually use Mega when the option is available since it provides the best download speed. And if needed I quickly start the downloader, let it do its work and close it. Just a small 'it's there when I need' piece of software.

And I think the download limit is not active when using the downloader. I remember a file with over 7GB I downloaded without a problem. Or some downloads that combined were over 10GB on this day. So either I had some different limit than 5GB or the program sidesteps it. Dunno.

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
Thanks! I found thiss doll. Luckily I had multiple saved games so I found the exact options when this doll appears. The money is not a problem. I started with a save where I had $ 30010 -- three times grabbing from the pile and one $ 10 note found -- just before the first conversation with Giulio. The first walk uphill hasn't the doll by the gate. After giving him the package a Job? option appears. When you do that -- you don't have to do the option I need a job -- and go uphill again you will find the doll:

Do you by any chance now the location of the bronze mom (Violette) doll?
Thanks for this one too

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
how? there are only 4 saves
See . In the download is a Savegames folder with 23 files: two are savegameXX.dat -- mom (incest) and neighbor (normal) path -- and the rest bookmarkXX.dat. If you copy this folder in C:\Users\<login_name>\AppData\Local\WillyXXXX folder you can use the Options in the main game menu. Click left on the version you played last. So if you played v010 for example you click that version and you start at the point were v011 started when it came available...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
For Mega I use the MegaDownloader if file size is more than 2GB (can't remember the exact free limit). Found this hint in another thread here and it worked superb multiple times.
it's 25g if you start all of it at 1 go, like 5 5g files. i have done this many times. but it only works with megadownloader nothing else.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
See . In the download is a Savegames folder with 23 files: two are savegameXX.dat -- mom (incest) and neighbor (normal) path -- and the rest bookmarkXX.dat. If you copy this folder in C:\Users\<login_name>\AppData\Local\WillyXXXX folder you can use the Options in the main game menu. Click left on the version you played last. So if you played v010 for example you click that version and you start at the point were v011 started when it came available...
yea i finally figured out go to options, but doesn't seem like much new stuff, other than mom is finally out of the damned shower haha hhm probably should put this in a spoiler.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes