Nov 2, 2017
wait, how did i miss sex with the mom?!? all i got was a titjob and masturbating!
Buy her outfits. Buy the corset and lick her pussy. Buy the catsuit and she will give Willy a blowjob. Buy the dream dress and they have sex. The outfits can be bought in HoTaboo in the clothing section to the right. They cost a bit of money (400 for the corset at least).

Nov 2, 2017
He's probably confusing games, there's no sex. I hope I'm wrong... :)
You are happily wrong my friend :) .

Buy her outfits. Buy the corset and lick her pussy. Buy the catsuit and she will give Willy a blowjob. Buy the dream dress and they have sex. The outfits can be bought in HoTaboo in the clothing section to the right. They cost a bit of money (400 for the corset at least).

Reactions: depechedNode

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
how to make mom leave the bathroom?...i cant do it.i dont know what to do with the saves the dev left us.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Developer continues to bring nice surprises, very nice outfits and scenes. I was thinking that clothes were for robodolls, so never bothered to try.

@adicted, you need to progress story, press H for tip.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
damn wish i had known that, already deleted it thinking i had found all the new stuff argh

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
i got some bugs in this game like they named Maya on Julia and Eve's photos. i cannot peeping Juxpo's roo, in normal path

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
There seems to be a problem in the path, on the treehole mountain
Yes. Why this happens is still not clear. It can happen in other places as well, but the mountain path is were most people find this issue. Try pressing T and hopefully Willy will be transported to the middle of the mountain road again...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i got some bugs in this game like they named Maya on Julia and Eve's photos. i cannot peeping Juxpo's roo, in normal path
The first one is reported and will be solved in the next version. The second is mentioned but not yet acknowledged as a bug. Please report it on the correct Discord channel. If I confirm it tonight I will do this also, but you're the second person who mentions it, so there is something going on here...

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
How to buy outfits from Angel?
From my enriched walkthrough which I hopefully can publish this night:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The above is for my way of walking through the game. If you use a savegame from the developer the page 2 is already done. I've also the text for Maya and mom were I describe how to use them and what they do. Tonight I will play the neighbor (normal) path to do it for Amanda. Then I'l have the rough version which in this case is almost the same as the final version. For that I only have to start at the beginning of v012 to check some things...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i feel so bad and cheated, the way it was packaged, i never noticed i had a walkthrough 13 txt argh. now i gotta d/l again

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes