Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Ir should be in both routes. However I only did this part in the incest path. Will check it in the neighbor path later today...

Added:
I just confirmed that the peephole is indeed not working in the neighbor (normal) path. Jux Apo is gone inside, there is a note on the door, but clicking it doesn't do anything. This works in the mom (incest) path. I reported this in the correct channel on Discord.

Added 2:
The developer says this bug will be solved in the next version. It is just a small animation which can be viewed by playing the mom (incest) path. It is independent from the main adventure so you can load that savegame and only do the Jux Apo part of .

gurusya896

Dec 20, 2017
Oh! Will be great if developer add some other sex scene in shower with mom and Melissa! (1 on 1 or 1 on 2)! ))

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i can't find angel
You mean her doll or were she is for talking to her? The last is easy, go to the Hotaboo shop. On the right bottom is a glass display box. Just above that and below the schoolgirl doll you can find the entrance to the the clothing section. There walk all the way to the right...

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
there are some problems with "NOPY" or is just me? Im downloading the game, all fine in the max download speed and for no reason in some moment the download stop.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
In C:\Users\<login_name>\AppData\Local\<version_game>

If the last doesn't exist, start the game en then immediately quit it again. This will create the correct folder. The name is not consistent and contains the version number.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Also keep in mind to activate to show hidden folders when using Windows. Otherwise you won't find the AppData folder.

gurusya896

Dec 20, 2017
Also keep in mind to activate to show hidden folders when using Windows. Otherwise you won't find the AppData folder.
This is not necessary, it's enough just to go to the download folder for example, click on the address bar, remove the folder name (download) and add it after AppData :) (change - "C:\Users\<login_name>\Download" on - "C:\Users\<login_name>\AppData")

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
dumb but practical question, just started playing this love the game and the graphics and animation but I cant work out how to save......................o_O main screen allows you to load but :(I know its stupid but I have two walkthrough's witch are great pressing "o" shoes me functions but what am I missing (yeah brain cells come to my mind also) I thought it was f5 as its listed as save/load. would appreciate any help, thanks

Ggunn74

May 16, 2017
Having a problem getting the game to run actual fullscreen. when I start it, the game screen only occupies the top left corner of my screen with the desktop visable on the rest of the screen.

Edit. Changing the resolution of my screen doesnt help.

Edit2. NVM, log out, log in solved it.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Having a problem getting the game to run actual fullscreen. when I start it, the game screen only occupies the top left corner of my screen with the desktop visable on the rest of the screen.

Edit. Changing the resolution of my screen doesnt help.
Go into game folder and open the config file. You should see this:

Willy.png
Check if fullscreen is set to yes.

MindTheGap

Feb 1, 2018
Okay, have to do 3 postings i think....

EDIT: Upload seems to work :)
Has anyone the same issue that when you scroll over and click Julias picture then Mayas Photo apears and dont disapeare and so hide Julias animations?

cager

Aug 2, 2017
dumb but practical question, just started playing this love the game and the graphics and animation but I cant work out how to save......................o_O main screen allows you to load but :(I know its stupid but I have two walkthrough's witch are great pressing "o" shoes me functions but what am I missing (yeah brain cells come to my mind also) I thought it was f5 as its listed as save/load. would appreciate any help, thanks
It may not work if you are still in a dialogue. Make sure you have finished all dialogues. I usually forget to final I must go now etc and wonder why Willy won't move.

Reactions: gothic

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Okay, have to do 3 postings i think....

EDIT: Upload seems to work :)
Has anyone the same issue that when you scroll over and click Julias picture then Mayas Photo apears and dont disapeare and so hide Julias animations?
I have the same problem too. It has been reported as a bug to the game developer. It will be fixed at next version.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes