c0rde

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys,

I have the following problem:

Hint says "tell maya you need to go" but i cant say anything like that to her... have i missed something??

Cro

May 10, 2017
You have 2 (TWO) available walkthroughts, that tell you exactly where the dagger is. Come on dude, just make a small effort.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Whilst waiting for the next update, is a none incest playthrough worth it? I saw the sex with the neighbour scene from the last update, and also some woman tied up in a hotel. Is there much more or does the incest path feature the most content?

Really cannot wait for the next update. V13 was a fantastic update.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Whilst waiting for the next update, is a none incest playthrough worth it? I saw the sex with the neighbour scene from the last update, and also some woman tied up in a hotel. Is there much more or does the incest path feature the most content?

Really cannot wait for the next update. V13 was a fantastic update.
Both are worth it as they bring different characters and scenes. You can also just check out the walkthrough linked in OP.

Blochin

Oct 25, 2017
Does anybody else play Willy on a Mac using Wine? I'd love to play V13 using the saves provided in the download, but I can't find the folder the game creates for savegames. According to the ReadMe-file it should be in User/AppData, a folder that is hidden, but even if I make it visible there's no Willy-folder there.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Does anybody else play Willy on a Mac using Wine? I'd love to play V13 using the saves provided in the download, but I can't find the folder the game creates for savegames. According to the ReadMe-file it should be in User/AppData, a folder that is hidden, but even if I make it visible there's no Willy-folder there.
Dunno if it's different on Macs, but on Windows you need to go to Appdata/Local. Also keep in mind to start a new game one time first to create that said folder.

Blochin

Oct 25, 2017
Dunno if it's different on Macs, but on Windows you need to go to Appdata/Local. Also keep in mind to start a new game one time first to create that said folder.
Obviously it is different. I started a new game first, but still there's no Local folder.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes