depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
One of the most hardworking devs on adult gaming that delivers rather quick and big quality updates for his unique game. I hope he reaches all his goals, this game is now in my top five.

Reactions: lots`o`fap

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
One of the most hardworking devs on adult gaming that delivers rather quick and big quality updates for his unique game. I hope he reaches all his goals, this game is now in my top five.
Speaking of top five, you might want to share your list to spread the word for good games that deserve attention in here:

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
Does anybody else play Willy on a Mac using Wine? I'd love to play V13 using the saves provided in the download, but I can't find the folder the game creates for savegames. According to the ReadMe-file it should be in User/AppData, a folder that is hidden, but even if I make it visible there's no Willy-folder there.
I know this may not help you immediately, but have you considered using VirtualBox with a real Windows OS, like even an old Windows XP? I got my license free from a friend as every time a normal person upgrades their computer, it generally comes with another new OEM license, so the old one can be recycled in a virtual machine or whatever. Wine is quite kludgey for me, and I feel it performs less on complicated software than a native environment, especially if your Mac processor supports VT-x. If you're running any Pro, like MacBook Pro or I think even an iMac (not pro), it will have an Intel with VT-x. I'm not sure about a regular MacBook. I also believe a virtual machine gives you significantly more security than Wine, especially if the "bottle" isn't edited prior to running the software. I think Wine bottles are open by default to make things work, but I wouldn't have them connecting the Net. Nope.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hmm, VirtualBox is not going to work. I've tried this with a virtual Windows 7 machine under Linux (a real beast of a machine) and it is not playable because DirextX in VirtulaBox is a joke. I use an old laptop with Windows 7 and that works fine.

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm, VirtualBox is not going to work. I've tried this with a virtual Windows 7 machine under Linux (a real beast of a machine) and it is not playable because DirextX in VirtulaBox is a joke. I use an old laptop with Windows 7 and that works fine.
@Blochin said was using a Mac with Wine and not M$ Win on dedicated hardware. I use VB on a quad-core GNU/Linux machine with 8GB of RAM, and a graphics card from my grandma. The trick with DirectX is installing it in safe mode and checking 3D as it isn't selected by default. Also, recently VB had issues when going to v5.2.x It has now been corrected, but it was tough during the first two versions as I had to use old guest OS drivers. Nothing is perfect, but I do get better results with VB versus Wine.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
agonizing hours of waiting for downloading update...
exactly, I`m afraid!
Problem is in fact that You need firstly download 5Gb. Then Upload it elsewhere! Time consuming procedure, especially if You have limited net-speed
...but, I shall be patient ...limitlessly

_Shaggy_

Nov 21, 2017
wanted to send Staff the link, but does not work ,
"
The following error occurred:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

_Shaggy_

Nov 21, 2017
"
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.
sry i am Noob at this^^ and bad english!:frown:

zack3353

Mar 6, 2017
just add some spaces in the link it will look like a text .
like this :
.nz/#!4LZwHZxB!- CGp0fkHiFn KRj507Z_ ens9y0x7AK KXUuYce ubJZQ9Y

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
"

Reactions: lots`o`fap

Cro

May 10, 2017
Well, after the game is posted here, maybe someone can find the last doll and the last picture, I searched everywhere on both paths. Just can't find them :(

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes