Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
can anyone update the op or post any other ways to download this game other than mega ( limit problem)

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Well, I don't think it is small. All the added photo's and two new magazines also takes a lot of time to create. And this updates promises more in the future with Maria and Gloria :)
Yeah I have to give this one to you. It is a nice update. I am just hoping for an update including these two.

Erica first and Daisy second.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Did someone find the two pieces of lingerie in this update? Found Nadya's bra, but not yet the other...

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah this dev pretty much puts every other 3d game dev to shame. Even some that tries to do 3d animations doesn't do it as good as this dude. Only downside is it wont run on all rigs. Plus his release rate is well. I just hope he don't get hit with the ban hammer with the incest shit. Maybe he can be like that's Neal parents and sister instead of yours to bypass it.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Well, what can I say, the girls in this game amaze me every time. So much variety and all of them hot as hell. Dunno how often I revisited Claudia to see her solo and 3some scene with Mia. :coldsweat:

This time the collectibles were really well hidden and I think the photos as the 4th type of collectibles are really great. Well, they kind of were in before (for Willy's bathroom), but still the addition is perfect.

Also, did anybody else noticed that he added description texts for the lingerie pieces?

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
best update ever!
the reason?
the warning of the save file system at the start.....i'm actually moved

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I can't find Diane and Maria's dolls. If you know where to find them please help.

Guyver005

Mar 5, 2017
Does anyone have any of the extras for $10 contributors? I tried searching the thread, but came up with nothing. Apologies if this has been asked already.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes