Cro

May 10, 2017
I already mentioned this. Happens in both paths.
I had 56/57, the only ones missing were in front of the Office.
When I got those too, it jumped to 63. (were Maya's)

mario911

Nov 17, 2017
how can save games i press F5 and have load game / resume game / save game and empty slut (slot) , i press save game and still empty slot have

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
i put this picture still dont know why cannot save
..i think that You have problem with permitions on>
\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 014\

few tims I had same problem. run game...move MC ...then quit game. Check mentioned folder>
\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 014\
then copy folder "Savegames" // provided by author // on that location

affter that, when You run game, go to "Load Game", and You shall find two saves for both paths

...then You shall not have problems with saves...

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

I am new to torrents, can anyone please recommend a torrent client to set up on my PC.

Many thanks
regards
Jugarcomica

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Hi:

I am new to torrents, can anyone please recommend a torrent client to set up on my PC.

Many thanks
regards
Jugarcomica
Use whichever you want! Even is good enough! I use for years, and never had problem with. This is not commercial, just put in google "torrent client" and go for one for Yous OS /computer operatin system - Win-MAC-Linux-whatever/. That is it.
Keep in mind the fact that those days many ISP want to cut torrent protocol. If You find any problem with download send me PM.
Cheers

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Use whichever you want! Even is good enough! I use for years, and never had problem with. This is not commercial, just put in google "torrent client" and go for one for Yous OS /computer operatin system - Win-MAC-Linux-whatever/. That is it.
Keep in mind the fact that those days many ISP want to cut torrent protocol. If You find any problem with download send me PM.
Cheers
Hi:

Many thanks for your reply. Will try tonight when I return from work.

Regards

Reactions: dr FeelGood
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes