Cro

May 10, 2017
I think there's no way in hell the developer can make people to not use old saves.

BIG RED TEXT doesn't work, jingle bells won't work, I think if he flies to each player's house and explain to them, some of them will still use the old saves after he leaves :D

I think the only valid idea would be to simply stop the old save from loading. Not sure how easy it is in this engine, but I'm sure it's doable.

PS: Not sure how many of you followed this guy's work, but I continue to be amazed. The latest thing he sent to his Patrons, a 30+ min apocalytic adult short animation, was great. One of his early works, but still, this guy has so much potential, it completely amazes me.
I'm not comparing him to other 3D artists, since I'm relatively new to it, but compared to ALL the games here, this guy is in a league of his own.

I had a rather heated debate with another developer on the Intimate Relations thread, where I suggested that they actually do more than just a slideshow VN with 3 clicks over 5 minutes of gameplay and he got major butt-hurt. Thinking now about it, I was trying to get a child to drive a bike with helping wheels, when Nenad here was flying a F-16 above our heads. This is the difference between them.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Nice update, short but nice. Animations are top notch as usual and the setups are done well. I did hope some proper cinema action was going to take place, but maybe next time.

Hoping he continues to let the older ladies have some fun too. It's so rare to be able to fuck an older looking woman in these games, so the blond lady scene is pretty hot in Jeb Village. Hoping for more on this part.

Things with Maya could get very interesting. She seems like a classy lady who likes to have the feeling of love during sex, but at the same time wants to tear away from that and just have a damn good fucking. Good times ahead with her me thinks.

But what I really like about this game is that characters from previous versions aren't written off. So you have sex with them in an earlier update, but they still get new scenes in much later updates. This is awesome and gives the characters much more personality rather than feeling more like a boss battle in a video game in that once you do them thats it.

Reactions: Pollolicious

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Just to make it easier for You
Because all the photo collections I found were complete (57), the six must be from another girl. And on Discord Gabriella was mentioned among the girls who had photos as well. So I already found them. But thanks anyway!

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I think the only valid idea would be to simply stop the old save from loading. Not sure how easy it is in this engine, but I'm sure it's doable.
This was discussed on his Discord channel. The game engine he uses is quite unique and it is not clear if it is possible to get a reliable check for older versions. I suggested that every version would put a variable in the save wihich contains the version number. I hope he will check this out, because it becomes a little bit annoying...

Cro

May 10, 2017
Please explain more. The developer wants to know about bugs but is not reading this forum...
The issue is actually that you see Claudia instead of another girl. If I remember correctly, somewhere on the last 2 shelves.
How can we forward this issues to the dev, I don't think posting it as a comment on Patron is the right way to do it.

Edit: Actually the Silver Claudia dolls shows the Bronze one. I told him on Discord, let's see.

This was discussed on his Discord channel. The game engine he uses is quite unique and it is not clear if it is possible to get a reliable check for older versions. I suggested that every version would put a variable in the save wihich contains the version number. I hope he will check this out, because it becomes a little bit annoying...
That was also the 1st thought it crossed my mind, when the game engine doesn't help you, you have to help yourself. It's quite easy to put a variable there and the check later if it's > or < than something else.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Great game but small updates every time. Which is really annoying to be honest.
Not trying to complain, but I will wait 3 or 4 releases before continuing.
The filesize is huge for the few new scenes it offers.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
@ , Please, put torrent link to OP.

Thanks

Cro

May 10, 2017
OK, the bug with Claudia Dolls and also the one where you can have 2 Willy in the Doll House were reported and Nenad knows about them. Will probably be fixed in 0.15.

Reactions: Blup Blup

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I think there's no way in hell the developer can make people to not use old saves.

BIG RED TEXT doesn't work, jingle bells won't work, I think if he flies to each player's house and explain to them, some of them will still use the old saves after he leaves :D

PS: Not sure how many of you followed this guy's work, but I continue to be amazed. The latest thing he sent to his Patrons, a 30+ min apocalytic adult short animation, was great. One of his early works, but still, this guy has so much potential, it completely amazes me.
I'm not comparing him to other 3D artists, since I'm relatively new to it, but compared to ALL the games here, this guy is in a league of his own.

I had a rather heated debate with another developer on the Intimate Relations thread, where I suggested that they actually do more than just a slideshow VN with 3 clicks over 5 minutes of gameplay and he got major butt-hurt. Thinking now about it, I was trying to get a child to drive a bike with helping wheels, when Nenad here was flying a F-16 above our heads. This is the difference between them.

what if he made it show them a photo of a penis badly infected with gonnorhea?? complete with dripping puss?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes