GroPin

Jun 27, 2017
Hi:

I am new to torrents, can anyone please recommend a torrent client to set up on my PC.

Many thanks
regards
Jugarcomica
Get Picotorrent if you're not going to use it for anything but stuff like F95. It's basic and easy to use and leaves hardly any fingerprint in your system.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
THIS NEEDS TORRENT LINK/S FOR FUTURE 5+ GB SIZE VERSIONS.
Well the Patreon supporters get a torrent link. As a thank you for the enriched walkthrough I can use that one. Or better I downloaded it from Google and then used it since three days in uTorrent as support for the developer's seeding. It is exactly one time downloaded. I still seed the v013 and that was the same until v014 appeared. Lot of people find the link on his patreon and now that torrent is really starting :).

I see that this forum has its own torrent so I don't know what you are complaining about?

Reactions: Vik_Brenner_66

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Where is the special edition magazine?
Do the quest as explained in the walkthrough provided by the developer. I can upload a rough version of my work, but it is basically the same but then with color, pictures and reads easier than a flat text file.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Get Picotorrent if you're not going to use it for anything but stuff like F95. It's basic and easy to use and leaves hardly any fingerprint in your system.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you Bonzo.

Downloaded FDM and its also easy to use. Also, very perceptive of you that I am only interested in using it for F95 only. I have no desire for downloading movies or music. I'll keep your suggestion in mind if I decide to change torrent client.

Again many thanks.

regards

Aug 24, 2017
Well the Patreon supporters get a torrent link. As a thank you for the enriched walkthrough I can use that one. Or better I downloaded it from Google and then used it since three days in uTorrent as support for the developer's seeding. It is exactly one time downloaded. I still seed the v013 and that was the same until v014 appeared. Lot of people find the link on his patreon and now that torrent is really starting :).

I see that this forum has its own torrent so I don't know what you are complaining about?
That was just a suggestion/feedback/advice... not a complaint. Wrote it in caps just so that it stands out from the rest of the text. Thank you for the torrent.

Aug 24, 2017
Yes and no. It's so easy to create an account on mega and use their download manager occasionally when needed. Limit goes to 50GB. Never gave it another thought since I did that.
Definitely much easier to do than do all the steps you mentioned and wasted your time.
A torrent wouldn't hurt either, but it's not something completely mandatory.
You are right about that, but I don't waste my time since I get good speeds from Mega (13-15 MB/s). Never did more than 10-15 min waiting time for a download. Most games are small so it doesn't even take 5 minutes. Maybe I'll consider using the manager if too many games get bigger than 5 GB... and if I don't have any other sources.

kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
REMEMBER to use saves provided in the game folder. DONT ever use your own old saves. Read the text file for instructions.
I did follow the instructions and no save file shows up when I start a new game. So then I tried just adding the folder manually. That didn't work either.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
I did follow the instructions and no save file shows up when I start a new game. So then I tried just adding the folder manually. That didn't work either.
Try this method...
..i think that You have problem with permitions on>
\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 014\

few tims I had same problem. run game...move MC ...then quit game. Check mentioned folder>
\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 014\
then copy folder "Savegames" // provided by author // on that location

affter that, when You run game, go to "Load Game", and You shall find two saves for both paths

...then You shall not have problems with saves...

Reactions: dr FeelGood
Nov 24, 2017
I've got to say, I love the addition of the photos collection. In particular I love the photos added for Claudia...stockings, mmmmm. I hope they add more photos of girls in pantyhose as well.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Reactions: dr FeelGood
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes