JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
I'm not sure why Daisy doesn't appeal too much to me, maybe because she's just too generic and standard.
I'd like to see that girl from LosLabia(?) more, the wife of the guy with the truck, then Giovanna, then these 'older ladies', like Gloria, the Doctor and so on, before seeing anything with Daisy.

And of course, the Silver room in the Doll House.
Yeah same I like the fortune teller woman too, if that's who you're talking about. And Giovanna I'm patiently waiting for in an update, hopefully she gets some good sex scenes.

Cro

May 10, 2017
No, not the fortune teller woman. There was another girl, the one who owned the little puppy blocking the gate. She has a Bronze doll only for now. She was the wife of Lucas(?), I think.

LE: Charlotta.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
a gem hidden in a dump of shitty games.
this game should have it own subforum, where are the fanbase?
i didn't belive how good it is, it has everything. AND EVERYTHING IS ANIMATED.
this is 10/10 game.period. no game on F95 is better.

MindTheGap

Feb 1, 2018
Great game, indeed! I'm curious if there will be a scene on Gloria's Yacht, maybe in jacuzzi with Maria and Gloria :)

Cro

May 10, 2017
a gem hidden in a dump of shitty games.
this game should have it own subforum, where are the fanbase?
i didn't belive how good it is, it has everything. AND EVERYTHING IS ANIMATED.
this is 10/10 game.period. no game on F95 is better.
I keep saying this for months now :)

Does anyone know how F95 decides what games go in the Popular section ? I don't think it's just the nr of posts.

larbitre06

Jun 10, 2017
Hello. Sorry for my english but is not my first langage. In the quest for the threesome with Mia and claudia, i have the enduro gel but what should I do in hospital? Thank

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Hello. Sorry for my english but is not my first langage. In the quest for the threesome with Mia and claudia, i have the enduro gel but what should I do in hospital? Thank
In the hospital you have to smash the found tablet. with the valve and then apply. and off you go with the threesome

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
@larbitre06

• Now drive to the [hospital] (new location) and [enter ambulance]. Try to enter [hospital room] and Dr. Scarlett will tell Willy that he doesn’t look sick. Of course Willy’s dick has an idea to get sick... • Go to [Giulio’s car service] and Giovanna is now standing in front of the building. First search the [Giovanna silver] doll and then ask “Can you show me your boobs?”. Let the animation run until Giulio comes running and Willy faints. That will transport him into the hospital room… • Click on the [drawer] (eigth picture) to get [erectile dysfunction pills] in your inventory. Now use the [valve] to crush them to [erectile dust]. Drop the [enduro herb] on the [red essence] to get [enduro gel]. Now make it stronger by dropping the [erectile dust] onto it. Now click on the [strengthen enduro gel] and Willy will use it on his genitals. You can however do it in other places which could be funny ☺. Search for the nurse [Candy bronze] doll and [exit room]. Ask Dr. Scarlett “How are you today Dr. Scarlett” and [exit ambulance]. Search for the [Scarlett bronze] doll • Now go back to [Claudia’s apartment] and say to them “I’m sorry about what happened last time” and enjoy ☺. After the threesome a new dialogue line “Fuck Claudia alone” appears (introduced in v013). This gives the sex animations with her alone. This is not necessary for the main adventure, but saying “I have to go visit a friend now...” is. Search for the [Mia silver] doll, [Mia platinum] doll and in the [kitchen] [Mia

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
got stuck in rut, asked domina about job she told me about sister said I have to go" but hint it still wants me to ask about job even though that option is not in list to ask ?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
And orion star hotel doesn't appear
There is a bug where the envelop in Diane's room disappears. Go to her room when you have to visit Mrs. Maria in her room. Then the envelop is present and investigating it gives the Orion Star hotel location. The envelop disappears after you punish Nadya in the newest episode. The developer will fix this in the next version...

Cro

May 10, 2017
Now that would be a fun game, where all you do is speak on the phone and avoid any sexual encounter you might get.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Here is the final enriched walkthrough for v014. Hope @Twistty will add it to the OP :)

This one took a lot of hours because I rearranged visiting Diane. In the newest episode it is part of the main adventure and so visting her room now is more logical. But to check everything I had to play from the beginning. That's also the reason I found a bug which I reported and hopefully will be fixed in the next version...

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
made an arse of myself looking for Amanda, nearly finished game and thought it was something I ha to do, forgot I was doing the incest path and in that Amanda is mom.............doh x'D

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Great news from discord, as always hard working dev is on time for the new release:

Nenad Asanovic - Yesterday at 7:01 PM

game is almost done, I have tested 1 path and no major bugs found there. Also I have fixed some of old bugs. I still need texts corrections and to check other path so, if all goes well game may be ready tomorrow.

Reactions: dreamlord666

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
Most devs could do this. The problem is, is that most devs lose passion once the cash from Patreon starts rolling in. Clearly Nenad still has a lot of passion for this project which is why he adds great content and wants it out there for people to see and enjoy it. It takes a while yes, but no where near the amount of time it takes 90% of the dev teams out there that release content monthly/quarterly. And Willy's adventure never really has any game breaking bugs.

The selfish part is that its so fucking good that his fortnightly updates seem so far away lol.

Content I hope to see....
1: More stuff with the older ladies. Love the models in this game, but 99% use 20-30 year old models in these games, you never get the 40+ women who are raunchy as fuck!

2: Looking forward to more stuff at the doll house. I see this as being more about fetishes the further you progress. It helps too, because this way if you're not into whips & shit then it doesn't wreck the main story.

3: New content with Daisy and other untouched ladies so far, perhaps some new stuff with the prostitutes etc.

I agree with your 1st point, i think the only mature women you get to interact with is the mother, your mother in law and that women from the town. The more mature women the better and if they could have some bush that would be even better. I know some people dont like the bush but im sure people wont mind if the mature women have some bush while the young women have none. I also agree with your doll house comment, it does seem like a fetish carnival of sorts. If you dont like that part of the carnival then you can just go to the next one.

MindTheGap

Feb 1, 2018
Great news from discord, as always hard working dev is on time for the new release:

Nenad Asanovic - Yesterday at 7:01 PM

game is almost done, I have tested 1 path and no major bugs found there. Also I have fixed some of old bugs. I still need texts corrections and to check other path so, if all goes well game may be ready tomorrow.
Wow, thats really fast! Hope for release soon :)

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes