Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone else have an issue with not having the option to see Mrs. Maria as a conversation with mom at the start of v014? Have done the sex, etc with her. No option to talk about Maria without using new v014 save.

Cro

May 10, 2017
So, old save doesn't show content in NEW version, but save provided with the new version does ?
Well, that's Willy D, the 101 course.
When the game starts, did you see the big bad bold red text ? It's something that should be read, not quickly discarded.
Also, there are txt files next to the game explaining how saves work and what you must do for each version.

Same is gonna happen in every version so you actually need to play with the saves provided by the dev. Just put them where they should be.
The saves are complete, no worries there, with just the new content/collectibles missing.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Cro

May 10, 2017
Nah, that's a developer/IT guy's life :D

Anyway, waiting for the knight in shinny armor to add v15 here, so someone can tell me where I can find the last 2 damn dolls :)

Cro

May 10, 2017
So for those that have the latest update, is Nenad on continuous hot form?
Well, I'd say he is. Although this update didn't progress the 'action' very much, it still has some content, just not with the girls people will be expecting.
Also, dolls and photos are very hard to find or are buggy, i'm missing 2 per incest/3 per normal paths and at least 20 pictures on each after looking everywhere.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Well, I'd say he is. Although this update didn't progress the 'action' very much, it still has some content, just not with the girls people will be expecting.
Also, dolls and photos are very hard to find or are buggy, i'm missing 2 per incest/3 per normal paths and at least 20 pictures on each after looking everywhere.
Cheers man. Looking forward to it.

Not progressing with the normal woman is a good thing from my expectations. Means you get to see content from others if thats whats happened.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
He seems to be getting better and better at hiding them.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I once danced around one doll (Searched for her about 1H) ... then i found her head in flowers lol

MindTheGap

Feb 1, 2018
V 0.14: Collected Claudia silver doll is not zoomable. When cursor move over it Claudia bronce doll appears. Is it a generell bug?

Cro

May 10, 2017
yes, it was known for v14. Didn't check on 15, but I assumed it's fixed.

LE: Yes, it's fixed now.

Unfortunately there's a bug with a group of Photos, you can't pick them up. And since I don't know how many are there, there's no way to know if there are others or not.
So, a bit hard to complete the collectables in this version.

Reactions: MindTheGap

MindTheGap

Feb 1, 2018
yes, it was known for v14. Didn't check on 15, but I assumed it's fixed.

LE: Yes, it's fixed now.

Unfortunately there's a bug with a group of Photos, you can't pick them up. And since I don't know how many are there, there's no way to know if there are others or not.
So, a bit hard to complete the collectables in this version.
Thx for information. When v0.15 is downloadable i'll chek it.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes