Cro

May 10, 2017
Here's the issue list so far:

"BUGS HERE: Photo counter is still sort of glitched. I am still working on it to make it better in future so we can actually see correct numbers. Doll counter is ok tho you won't be able to find all 70 for simple reason I forgot to add (reveal) one of dolls after event that happens... So you may find 69 dolls only not 70. 1 photo pack on ground is non clickable also Again, my fault I forgot to add "hit box" on it. I already fixed all of this for next version, but since this are minor collection thing bugs I won't upload fixed version unless someone find some big game breaking bug.
I apologize for this little bugs, it is just hard to see all of this on my own..."

So: I'm 99% sure I know what Doll he refers too. You get a new sex event but no doll. Still that leaves at least 1 per path that I can't find....

Reactions: MindTheGap

Cro

May 10, 2017
Just one minor change in my list there ...
"2 new chars per path" - they are not actually new, one of them is known already in each path, but didn't have much interactions so far (not that they have now....)

Please don't ask about Camila anymore, I don't want to remember the (not-skipable) scene :)
She is exactly who everyone fears she is. Although she's not the first mature/old in the game doing the nasty.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hmm, spend an hour searching everywhere, but can't find three dolls (the fourth is a bug) and 29 photos (Selina is bug, but unknown how many photo's). But there are some nice new scenes...

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I stopped searching for collectibles. If I discover easily then I collect it. Because it can become frustrating to deal with bugs in a game still in development. I love this game and don't want to get frustrated and lose my interest for the game. When the game finished completely, I'll start a new playthrough just for the collectibles.

BTW I hope Nenad continues to develop this at least for a year. A year later, probably the game will become more than amazing.

Cro

May 10, 2017
OK, so... collectibles.
This is the first time they are bugged, as far as I can remember. They are fun to look for and bring something extra to the game.
This being said, back to v15 and back to the DOLLS :)

- one doll is bugged, common on both paths, therefore you cant get more than 69/70 dolls until 0.16
- 3 dolls per path are easy to find, especially on the incest path. One on the normal path might be harder to spot, and that's because no one will think to scroll the screen to see more from a specific scene. I for sure didn't, I thought that was it.
- now, the last doll, common on both paths... is absolutely impossible to find without someone telling you where it is.
I can imagine Nenad's face when he thought to put it there. :evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes