Cro

May 10, 2017
I doubt that. There was someone here saying he could upload it, then he got hurt that some people keep asking for the last version over and over, then the moderator came and delete a bunch of comments... and that was it.
No idea why he didn't upload it if he said he could do it.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Dev is a nice guy, just be patient for a few days and you'll see that he'll release the game free for everyone like every release. If you're impatient, because you liked the game so much then think about supporting this talented hard working dev. He's not asking for much, 5 dolars for early access.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
This is the first time they are bugged, as far as I can remember.
Nope, it happened before. Not unlikely though. Nenad is doing it almost all by himself. It is then easy to overlook bugs because you always doe it the same way. Not a big problem, only a bit annoying if you don't know the correct number. In this case the number of dolls is known: 69 instead of the 70 in the counter.

- one doll is bugged, common on both paths, therefore you cant get more than 69/70 dolls until 0.16
I suspect a [Mia gold] doll or [Leila bronze] (neighbor path). Both I didn't find...

- 3 dolls per path are easy to find, especially on the incest path. One on the normal path might be harder to spot, and that's because no one will think to scroll the screen to see more from a specific scene. I for sure didn't, I thought that was it.
I always start with the neighbor path. For some reason I like that one better. It is not because of the incest, just the characters I think. So at the moment I only found [Stella silver]. I'm aware of expanding scenes, but the automatic scroll is behaving a bit erratic in this version. May be that's why I didn't found it yet?

- now, the last doll, common on both paths... is absolutely impossible to find without someone telling you where it is. I can imagine Nenad's face when he thought to put it there. :evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile:
Hmm, now you make me very curious. Tonight I will play the incest path to include it in my walkthrough, so I will have better clues as what to expect...

Then the photo collection:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Mia photo counter says 13/9 which is probably a bug. Found two sets with a total of 9 photos. The photos of Selina can't be picked up and the developer has acknowledged that there is indeed a set for which he forgot a hit box mechanism. Unknown how many photos are in this set. So at the moment I'm in the neighbor path at 86 + x for Selina. Don't know if that is all and that the 115 is wrong or that there are still photos to be found...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Has the dev requested people to not upload the game to mega or anything like that? Its not even on SVS Comics yet.
The developer of this game knows about this forum but he isn't a member nor does he read the messages here. He discusses his game on Discord and probably Patreon.

Cro

May 10, 2017
@Blup Blup , there are 2 Dolls in Stella's house. For the 2nd one, you have to scroll BEYOND the bed. Yes, there's more available room there, I didn't thought of it either.
And yes, Mia gold doll is missing.

So that brings us to 68/68 per path. I'm not sure if I should say where the last doll (common on both paths) is ... it's crazy, it's impossible to find.
I'll give you a hint (or just PM me if you want the location) : the reason why you won't find it ... is because you don't need money in the game since there's the Fart guy. But ... what if you would need money ? What can you do ? (No, not work in the warehouse for example)
I only found it because I asked Nenad to tell me, since I managed to be the first to bring to his attention the bugs with the counters and Selina's photos :)

Photos:

86/115 is correct - it seems we all got there. (Normal Path)
Incest path, different story, I am at 80/115, clearly missing 6 photos till I get to Selina's ones.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Cro

May 10, 2017
When this happened with the previous version, it was the tipping point for me to support the dev. And I'm not sorry I did, he deserves it. I wanted to do it for a while, but never did.
You know ... just sayin' :)

gurusya896

Dec 20, 2017
When this happened with the previous version, it was the tipping point for me to support the dev. And I'm not sorry I did, he deserves it. I wanted to do it for a while, but never did.
You know ... just sayin' :)
Hah...if i had some money for this i will just buying it. Thats all.

Cro

May 10, 2017
@Blup Blup I'm sure you saw Nenad said there are only 5(!) Selina pictures that can't be picked up.
What the .... we're missing a ton of them and I never saw more while searching 2-3 times for that last damn doll.

I'm gonna give it another run tonight if I'm bored, they must be somewhere :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
For the 2nd one, you have to scroll BEYOND the bed. Yes, there's more available room there, I didn't thought of it either.
Found it. My plan was to search for either Leila or Mia. My excuse for not finding it in the first place is that the automatic scrolling in this version behaves a bit strange. Normally it scrolls if you go with the mouse to the left or right edge, but that doesn't always work in this version...

So that brings us to 68/68 per path
Hmm, I now have [Stella silver], [Leila bronze] and [Mia gold] if there wasn't a bug. So still two missing. I tried working (Guilio, ATM, Marta) but can't see anything appearing.

86/115 is correct - it seems we all got there. (Normal Path)
Nope :). I asked Nenad if the 115 was correct. It is. The Selina bug is 5 photos and the other 24 (not counted though) can be bought at the usual place. So now I've according to the counter 86 photos but in reality 110.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Not working ... make your money some other way :)
I also send you a private message (with Spoiler) in case you want to give up. I know I did after 2 days.

LE: I see, so basically 86 is max on the Normal path at the moment, right (86 + 24 + 5). So I need to find another 6 on the incest path. Oh joy :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
@Blup Blup I'm sure you saw Nenad said there are only 5(!) Selina pictures that can't be picked up.
Yep and in that explanation he slipped a clue as well. Found 24 photos. Or better bought them :). So now I'm only missing one doll, the rest is complete...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Not working ... make your money some other way :)
I did visit the contest area, but totally forget that you can 'earn' money there as well. Now i'v bought a lot of farts before I could test the Giulio work :(

Cro

May 10, 2017
"Hmm, I now have [Stella silver], [Leila bronze] and [Mia gold] if there wasn't a bug. So still two missing. I tried working (Guilio, ATM, Marta) but can't see anything appearing."

Isn't that the Angel doll ? You never mentioned it. It's common on both paths, you get it after ... aham ...you know...24 photos :)

So:

Stella Silver
Leila Bronze
Angel Silver
Brianna Silver
Mia Gold - Bugged.

Ta-da !

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes