Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
How long does it take to install both parts from that Google drive? Never used it before and when it comes to extracting them do you extract them together or something?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Hmm, this is the official link from the developer, so now he has to pay for pirated copies. That is not very nice :(. I think the developer will take action if it is costing to much...

Use the torrent instead. Or upload to your owbn Google account. Or something else.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now searching for the episode in which these photos are introduced. In v004 (start incest path) I can find the one at the table and in her bedroom (now very easy). Willy can't go to the bathroom, so that is a later version...

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Not much in the way of plot for V15, but Nenads animations and camera angles continue to excel. The collectables and pictures do nothing for me as I can't get off on this sort of thing, so as per usual looking forward to see what he has planned for the V16 update.

Glad to see he added more for the older lady fans rather than just the usual generic younger models. Now we need a gobble from the lady near drama school lol.

I'm actually envious of all the late starters to this game who will experience it all for the first time and with a great amount of content.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Although there are some questions that needs answering, I call this the final version of my walkthrough for this episode. When the Selina photos can be picked up, I will play from the beginning and resolve all the yellow marker lines :). But that will be with v016...

rezidu

Apr 23, 2017
Hmm, this is the official link from the developer, so now he has to pay for pirated copies. That is not very nice :(. I think the developer will take action if it is costing to much...

Use the torrent instead. Or upload to your owbn Google account. Or something else.
Well I had no idea, this link was leaked on another website so I just shared it here.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Well the developer told on his Discord channel he wasn't happy about it. Pirating is one thing, but paying for pirated copies is another. It eats in your revenue and then there is a chance he will stop development altogether. If I understood correctly now the Google drive folder is empty so that link is not working anymore.

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Thankfully to friend from here, I download it. And Yes, It is v. 0.15
torrent Clean link + walktrough v.0.15 + save /by game author/

Obviously, I make some mistake while unpacking archive! Here are "Savegame" folder with

Please...all credits send to @Manos

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
you're wellcome bro
you're wellcome bro
Hi Dekix:

Did the game come with a savegames folder which had 2 saves and lots of files named bookmark. It is needed to continue from the end of V14 without having to re-start the whole game. I tried using my completed V14 saves with V15 of the game and it does not work. This is why the developer has a screen with great big letters to warn people not to use saves from previous games and he usually includes them to the end of the last version (thus for players having to avoid re-starting the whole game).

Failing that, anyone has the save files that came with V15 and could you upload them please. The torrent links do not include these.

Many thanks to all.

regards

Guyver005

Mar 5, 2017
Hi Dekix:

Did the game come with a savegames folder which had 2 saves and lots of files named bookmark. It is needed to continue from the end of V14 without having to re-start the whole game. I tried using my completed V14 saves with V15 of the game and it does not work. This is why the developer has a screen with great big letters to warn people not to use saves from previous games and he usually includes them to the end of the last version (thus for players having to avoid re-starting the whole game).

Failing that, anyone has the save files that came with V15 and could you upload them please. The torrent links do not include these.

Many thanks to all.

regards
There are 2 zip files with Dekix's torrent, the save folder is in the one named "Folder." :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
If the torrents provide the two part rar files from the developer, then unrar them and you get the directory structure for the game. In that one there is a Savegames folder plus an text file explaining how to use them.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
There are 2 zip files with Dekix's torrent, the save folder is in the one named "Folder." :)
Thank you for getting back to me:

I use File Download Manager for the torrent download and only got one RAR file not two.

To Dr Feelgood thank you for the zip file with the Game saves.

If I left anyone else trying to help. Also thanks to them.

Cheers

Reactions: dr FeelGood
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes