Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The developer of this game knows about this forum but he isn't a member nor does he read the messages here. He discusses his game on Discord and probably Patreon.
Nah I didn't mean this specific forum, just on a whole. Sometimes you get devs requesting it not be leaked on behalf of the paying customers. Just wondered why its taking so long on a site like this to get hold of it. Been some good demos come out though so not struggling for my horn fix too much lol.

Ghostrun

Jun 2, 2017
Nah I didn't mean this specific forum, just on a whole. Sometimes you get devs requesting it not be leaked on behalf of the paying customers. Just wondered why its taking so long on a site like this to get hold of it. Been some good demos come out though so not struggling for my horn fix too much lol.
Usually with this game there are a few bugs, which is to be expected, and he'll release a minor update, and people tend to wait on that to put that version out there. Even if the game is up here day he releases on patreon it's usually better to wait on the bugfix anyway, as you can see from all the posts about the pictures.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Non game breaking bugs are fixed in the next version. The photo counter and doll counter are just that. With the known bugs we can now calculate if we have found all. So 69 dolls in each path and 110 (counter 86) photos. Today I will see if I can find all photos in the mom path. I added to photos of the neighbor path in earlier version in my version of the walkthrough because they can be found then. The photos are added in v014 but if you start from the beginning you will see pretty soon the first photo set...

At the moment there are no game breaking bugs, so don't expect a v015a or something like that.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
LE: I see, so basically 86 is max on the Normal path at the moment, right (86 + 24 + 5). So I need to find another 6 on the incest path. Oh joy :)
Shall we swap photos? I found 5 + 6 photos of mom (Violette) and now have 107 + 5 (Selina) is 112. The counter of mom says I'm missing three, but at the moment I'm stumped. However you are missing tghe set of six and I now know where that one is :)

Cro

May 10, 2017
Yeah, you might be right, but I don't remember where I found that set of 3. It was probably somewhere quite visible :)
Anyway, can you tell me where's the set of 6 ?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Well I found a set of 5 and a set of 6 so I'm missing a set of 3. But already checked five times the complete apartment and outside but I'm probably overlooking something. Because you missed 6 I guess you found the set of 3 :)

Cro

May 10, 2017
And the set of 6 is where exactly ? :)

I started again from v15 and the first set I found in the bathroom is the 3 one.
The 5 one is under the table in the living room.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
In the bathroom? I must be blind, because I checked that five times. Will do it again...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Checked again and I can't find them in the bathroom???

Edit:
Hmm... started again with v015 (before I did from the end of v013) and now they are very visible. Must be some kind of bug?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes