Cro

May 10, 2017
Well, I usually use Mega when the option is available since it provides the best download speed. And if needed I quickly start the downloader, let it do its work and close it. Just a small 'it's there when I need' piece of software.

And I think the download limit is not active when using the downloader. I remember a file with over 7GB I downloaded without a problem. Or some downloads that combined were over 10GB on this day. So either I had some different limit than 5GB or the program sidesteps it. Dunno.
50GB limit I think (per day) for the downloader instead of using the web site.
Could be wrong, might also get this limit if you just create an account on mega.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Great game but he should stop updating small content. Not that it's not great that he is working on it, but the filesize every time for a few scenes is a bit much to be honest.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
It would be great is games like these could be delivered as deltas, so you only get the changed stuff, but that's probably easier said than done. Personally I have no problem downloading the gigabytes, one of the best games in the genre. Also, I have fast Internet...

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Very good update. I was getting bored of the incest kink due to the amount of pish out there in adult gaming, but Willy D's Adventure really put the spark back with this latest update. Some great animations for all the women in the game.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
call me an idiot and I won`t mind but i can not find Mom. She`s not in the bathroom but i can not find her in the apartment

darkdemise21

Jul 17, 2017
I still can't figure out how to import saves...I put the save game folder in but when I go back into the game nothing changes

gurusya896

Dec 20, 2017
I still can't figure out how to import saves...I put the save game folder in but when I go back into the game nothing changes
Start game. Out Game. Go to C:\Users\@YOUR PROFILE@\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 013 and Copy FOLDER "Savegames" from game archive into youre path. Thats all. (i am sorry the path for windows 7, maybe in new version path can will changes...)

tdmikey

Dec 13, 2017
There seems to be a problem in the path, on the treehole mountain. I somehow got into the rocks at the long walk scene while returning from getting one of the ancient pages. I cannot get back onto the path to select either of the two exits.

Please help. The last save was from 5 hours ago.

Thanks

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
just to make sure that I'm not missing something ... there is only 1 sex possition with mom - the cowgirl, right ?

Reactions: thetunisian

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
call me an idiot and I won`t mind but i can not find Mom. She`s not in the bathroom but i can not find her in the apartment
she's in her room, walk towards the screen past the arm chair and you'll see a go into mom's bedroom prompt.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
There seems to be a problem in the path, on the treehole mountain. I somehow got into the rocks at the long walk scene while returning from getting one of the ancient pages. I cannot get back onto the path to select either of the two exits.

Please help. The last save was from 5 hours ago.

Thanks
you will have to go to a save from before then. sorry, annoyed me too. be more careful walking up the road.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
just to make sure that I'm not missing something ... there is only 1 sex possition with mom - the cowgirl, right ?
wait, how did i miss sex with the mom?!? all i got was a titjob and masturbating!

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes