the_observant

Jul 18, 2020
Got the same problem, the animated girls's effect is gorgeous, but game almost freezes. And I'm affraid it will become worst when more girls arrives (as I hope will be the case).
Yes, the game felt as if it's stopped.

Too many characters inside any room make the game so slow...

How about the option to choose how many and which girls to display inside the 'bedroom of lust'?

Last edited:

mario911

Nov 17, 2017
I'm having several game crashes: 1. When I try to go to Lady Gloria's penthouse at Orion Hotel. 2. A few of the autosaves.

Is anyone else having this same issue?
hi, same here, when i go to Lady Gloria's penthouse at Orion Hotel game crashed (closed) -have quest hint - Talk with Lady Gloria

osaruman50

Jan 3, 2018
The application aborted when clicked a step to Lady Gloria's penthouse at the 2nd floore of Orient Hotel in version 51

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
***Warning! It not fully tested and may contain bugs since there were a few errors at game resource unpacking. It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (since it contains about 60k files)***
Compressed version v0.51 (Win) 6.53Gb

Update patch for compressed v0.50 to v0.51 (Win) 373Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "Adventures Of Willy D 0.51.exe")

***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
P.S. It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on 5) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.rar to same folder overwriting old config.ini file (but backup it first!). If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.

Last edited:

Night Walker

Oct 25, 2020
Hi guys, I'm still on version 0.50 since I would like to save the best for the later versions. The problem with my collection is as the same as you guys that I still miss some lingerie pieces, pictures and a doll. Any hints or help would be appreciated mates.
Currently, I still miss these following items (normal path):
- 1 last doll (119/120)
- Elvira 15/29 pics
- Gabriella 20/25 pics
- Kelly 15/22 pics
- 56/60 pieces of lingerie (attached below for reference)
Thanks a lot guys

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Hi guys, I'm still on version 0.50 since I would like to save the best for the later versions. The problem with my collection is as the same as you guys that I still miss some lingerie pieces, pictures and a doll. Any hints or help would be appreciated mates.
Currently, I still miss these following items (normal path):
- 1 last doll (119/120)
- Elvira 15/29 pics
- Gabriella 20/25 pics
- Kelly 15/22 pics
- 56/60 pieces of lingerie (attached below for reference)
Thanks a lot guys
Mark the doll that is missing on the screenshot, I'll try to help.
Lingerie:
1. Amanda Panties
2. Monique Stockings
3&4. Amy Panties and Amy Bra
Look for photos in the places where these characters appeared:
Elvira - Gloria Yacht and Orion Star Hotel
Gabriella - Majora Street, Neal's Place and Erohide
Kelly - University

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
I want to note right away that I played 0.51 of Incest Path, loading autosave 0.49 (Gloria's room in the Orion Hotel).
1. If you immediately go through the plot without sex with Gloria and Nenad, and after finishing in the Fiona's Father's House, then the Gloria Platinum doll
will be unavailable.
2. If you send Monique to the Platinum Room without completing 1 lesson, then Monique Stockings will not be available.

I'm pretty confused with the collection. I found all the dolls and photographs, one portfolio is missing (Natasha portfolio bug?).
I found lingerie 55/57, but there were problems with it:
1. Panties found in Nenad's Studio are displayed as Diana's Panties on hover (scr.1).
2. Diana's Bra from The Cinema is not displayed in the collection, but the counter takes it into account (scr.1).
3. Corset Danielle is shown in the collection as Amy Panties.
4. Gabrielle Stockings is displayed as Gloria Stockings (scr.2).

Night Walker

Oct 25, 2020
Mark the doll that is missing on the screenshot, I'll try to help.
Lingerie:
1. Amanda Panties
2. Monique Stockings
3&4. Amy Panties and Amy Bra
Look for photos in the places where these characters appeared:
Elvira - Gloria Yacht and Orion Star Hotel
Gabriella - Majora Street, Neal's Place and Erohide
Kelly - University
Thanks mate, you helped a lot.
Monique' stockings are not in the scene, perhaps it's a bug.
Only Elvira 14 pictures are missing and I think I know where did I go wrong. I did not fuck her tities while she was on the upper deck. Now she's in platinum room and it's sweet memories now. Looks like I got no chance to collect these pictures from this point.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Thanks mate, you helped a lot.
Monique' stockings are not in the scene, perhaps it's a bug.
Only Elvira 14 pictures are missing and I think I know where did I go wrong. I did not fuck her tities while she was on the upper deck. Now she's in platinum room and it's sweet memories now. Looks like I got no chance to collect these pictures from this point.
Try to repeat ALL sex scenes with Monique.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes