Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Hello
I started the game from the beginning because I haven't for a long time but I have a problem.
Selena speaks alone by the window in front of her room and it is empty.
Did anyone have any serious problems.

redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
hello everyone has anyone managed to take everything in version 0.51 both normal and incest? I'm finished but some lingerie and porfolio are missing maybe it's normal or maybe not someone could say if you can recover everything waiting for the final game otherwise I have been walking around like a fool for hours without finding anything and also sweeping the walls ...

STet

Apr 17, 2020
hello everyone has anyone managed to take everything in version 0.51 both normal and incest? I'm finished but some lingerie and porfolio are missing maybe it's normal or maybe not someone could say if you can recover everything waiting for the final game otherwise I have been walking around like a fool for hours without finding anything and also sweeping the walls ...
I found 2 more underwear, you don't have Daisy's panties and bras (they appear in her apartment after having sex in the platinum room). Natasha's portfolio is buggy. How many normal path dolls? If not difficult, place a screenshot of the right side of the dolls. I have 226 on the way of incest, and 225 on the normal one. If you count, then both there and there are 225 dolls.

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i'm right there with you, for the incest path only, i'm missing a few things, i also sent everyone that i can to the plat room, since there are a few things you can get while they are there, my game also bugged out on me as well, so maybe that's why i can't get the rest, idk, but good game, i might start over and go with the base path to see if i can get everything

STet

Apr 17, 2020
i'm right there with you, for the incest path only, i'm missing a few things, i also sent everyone that i can to the plat room, since there are a few things you can get while they are there, my game also bugged out on me as well, so maybe that's why i can't get the rest, idk, but good game, i might start over and go with the base path to see if i can get everything
Chemmy, tell me the name of the selected bodysuit please

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Here you go and tell you the truth, i don't remember how i got it, i also downloaded the game, and updated it right away to 51 before playing, so this time, i'm going to play it until i finish 48, update to 49, finish it and so on, that might of been my problem as well on getting things to show up, but before i do that, i'm going to run around again checking everywhere 1 more time

Edit: What are these 3 here, only 3 i'm missing from the IR

Last edited:
Reactions: STet

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Here you go and tell you the truth, i don't remember how i got it, i also downloaded the game, and updated it right away to 51 before playing, so this time, i'm going to play it until i finish 48, update to 49, finish it and so on, that might of been my problem as well on getting things to show up, but before i do that, i'm going to run around again checking everywhere 1 more time

Thanks.
Fiona Bronze - сlick on one of the windows of her father's house
Erica Bronze - click on the pigeon next to where she first appeared

Rorcyn

May 28, 2018

1. Fiona - location: Fiona's Father's House - it spawned for me after clicking on a bunch of windows
2. Erica - location: Jeb Village - N Street - pigeon swallowed it
3. Brianna - location: bronze door - west room - crank one of the faucets

The only doll I'm missing is Brenda Platinum. I can't find it anywhere after 3some with Jade. I would appreciate some pointers.

Reactions: Chemmy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
1. Fiona - location: Fiona's Father's House - it spawned for me after clicking on a bunch of windows
2. Erica - location: Jeb Village - N Street - pigeon swallowed it
3. Brianna - location: bronze door - west room - crank one of the faucets

The only doll I'm missing is Brenda Platinum. I can't find it anywhere after 3some with Jade. I would appreciate some pointers.
window of the white ferrari parked outside

Reactions: Rorcyn

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
The first sex scene with her? To do this, you must first go through.
i believe so, about to start a new game here in a few, my game is all kinds of messed up, so if you haven't got it by the time i get it again, i will let you know

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes