STet

Apr 17, 2020
I went through the game along the path of incest and normal. On incest, the doll counter showed 226/226, on a normal 225/226. Actually, I counted, and incest and normal there are 225 dolls. Tell me which doll I missed? Or is the doll buggy?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I went through the game along the path of incest and normal. On incest, the doll counter showed 226/226, on a normal 225/226. Actually, I counted, and incest and normal there are 225 dolls. Tell me which doll I missed? Or is the doll buggy?
looks like the doll counter is bug for you on normal

Govind69

May 20, 2020
i used saved gaes for version 51 . but i can not invite any of the new girls to the platinum room. there is no option there . why ? i completed all there stories. i can not open the unlockables . any solutions ?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
No, the error is incest. I counted the dolls by hand - there are 225 in both incest and normal. One doll is missing.
The counter is bugged, even though it shows 226/226, it's really 225 dolls, it has it for me as well

Last edited:

ams15

Feb 21, 2018
I cannot open none of the collections. I see just a black screen:
1603893526994.png
I installed version 0.51. It's the same screen for all other collections.

Alien_Halls

Nov 25, 2017
The counter is bugged, even though it shows 226/226, it's really 225 dolls, it has it for me as well
Hey you seen to know a lot about this game, can you please tell me how can i leave the dialog options? Like i click on someone to talk to this person, how can i leave after? Which button should i press?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hey you seen to know a lot about this game, can you please tell me how can i leave the dialog options? Like i click on someone to talk to this person, how can i leave after? Which button should i press?
last option in there dialog, there will be arrows on the left side of the options that you can pick from, sometimes it will take a few secs for the dialog to show back up after you pick something, and i don't know a whole lot yet of this game

Reactions: Alien_Halls

zain_d

May 5, 2017
Jux can't seem to leave the hallway outside her apartment, what triggers her scenes cuz I've been stuck with her introductory chats

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Jux can't seem to leave the hallway outside her apartment, what triggers her scenes cuz I've been stuck with her introductory chats
later on she will have more options, you need to unlock the bronze doll house, there you will see her. then talk to her again in the hallway, she will have more options, later on, she will have even more, follow the WT, you will unlock everything

Lumenarian

Apr 29, 2017
Hello, not sure if this has been asked before (I couldn't find anything searching), but the animations seem to be moving much faster than they did in the past. The upside is that they are much smoother, but they seem to be too fast, and not what is intended. Is there a way to slow the animations down?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes