frodosto

Nov 9, 2017
Do you still need to copy save files when you play later updates in game so that game does not start to bug ?

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Do you still need to copy save files when you play later updates in game so that game does not start to bug ?
Isn't there a thing where you click on the last version you played and it automatically sets up that save? The game is almost completely linear and there is the built-in money cheat so it's not a total loss when your saves aren't forward compatible.

frodosto

Nov 9, 2017
Isn't there a thing where you click on the last version you played and it automatically sets up that save? The game is almost completely linear and there is the built-in money cheat so it's not a total loss when your saves aren't forward compatible.
Was really annoying that everytime when you hit end of patch you can't go forward because game bug and only way was to use that latest save to go forward

redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
hi all I understand that reading 537 pages weighs but it is widely written that Nenad (the creator) every update replays it again creating the save to continue playing I think that nobody has all the lingerie of the game because this is the game I wait for the end 2 updates and replaying it all over again taking everything without bugs etc etc you must always run it as an administrator under windows to avoid text bugs.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
How do you pick up Violette's portfolio from here Go to [moms place], [enter building] and search for the [Violette] portfolio (earlier?). so I what back to were you start mom route and shall can't pick up portfolio HELP AOWD_2020-11-08_10h-29m-37s.png

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
How do you pick up Violette's portfolio from here Go to [moms place], [enter building] and search for the [Violette] portfolio (earlier?). so I what back to were you start mom route and shall can't pick up portfolio HELP View attachment 890270
This is not a portfolio but a shadow from a book. I highlighted the portfolio in red.

Last edited:

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Tried to find anything about this in the forum, couldn't find it.... I updated game to version 51, got the savegames which go with that, started around savegame 42. But I noticed the church and university weren't unlocked. Also had to re-open the silver and gold room in de Doll House.
Is this normal? Locations that were unlocked after the church and university I do have available.

lolo010

Feb 11, 2018
salut a tous
voila je suis bloquee dans la magasins sexhop ou on me demande de discute pour le job apres avoir vu melissa a la plage
wiht domina about job il reste bloque sur ça

greetings to all
I'm stuck in the sex store where I'm asked to talk about the job after seeing Melissa at the beach.
wiht domina about job he gets stuck on it

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Tried to find anything about this in the forum, couldn't find it.... I updated game to version 51, got the savegames which go with that, started around savegame 42. But I noticed the church and university weren't unlocked. Also had to re-open the silver and gold room in de Doll House.
Is this normal? Locations that were unlocked after the church and university I do have available.
For the silver and gold rooms you need a minimun of dolls to be able to open them, its a requisite.
For locations you need certain conversations.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
salut a tous
voila je suis bloquee dans la magasins sexhop ou on me demande de discute pour le job apres avoir vu melissa a la plage
wiht domina about job il reste bloque sur ça

greetings to all
I'm stuck in the sex store where I'm asked to talk about the job after seeing Melissa at the beach.
wiht domina about job he gets stuck on it
Apparently, you need to talk to Domina's daughter Angel, in the clothing section. The entrance to this section is on the right in HoTaboo.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes