XGamer

Mar 13, 2018
I am making last 2 updates for game and yeah after that it will be done. I will maybe in future drop few tiny updates with some needed bug fixes if needed tho :)
Many Thanks for the quick reply Nenad (y)
Very much looking forward to playing it from start to finish :love:

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
With 7Zip I always get Data error : Adventures Of WIlly D 0.50\Scene.vs368
When I start the game it seems ok but then there is only 1 dude and the screen is completely black. Hovering over some black parts reveals there should maybe be furniture there? I tried reinstalling multiple times and always the same issue.

xortan

Jul 26, 2017
Anyone has any idea, why when I try to load the game only 2 saves are visible? I've used the utility to copy the saves, but I've also verified that they are there.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Anyone has any idea, why when I try to load the game only 2 saves are visible? I've used the utility to copy the saves, but I've also verified that they are there.
After a fresh load there are only 2 saves under Load/Saves on Main Menu. First one is Incest path, second one is normal path. If you install the save package, they are accessed on the Main Menu by selecting "Autosaves". Then you can select a save at the end of any version.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes