redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
Reactions: MRC and Loganfin

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Anybody knows where I can find this missing collectibles? Incest route, version .51

View attachment 941577 View attachment 941578 View attachment 941579
1. Portfolio collected all possible. Natasha's portfolio is missing, but it's buggy.
2. The magazine is in the University in the room with Audrey.
3. If you used saves for 0.51, then you have collected all the Lingerie, you won't be able to find anything else. Natalie's panties are bugged, and Mary Body is available if you played the game first.

Reactions: MRC

MRC

Jun 19, 2017
look my post at page back 539......portfolio ok is a bug natasha , lingerie need mary stoking in house first quest line art find around or buy in Nenand store ....Enoride.....sky at school ?

ps: 98% progres update 0.52 i love Nenand
1. Portfolio collected all possible. Natasha's portfolio is missing, but it's buggy.
2. The magazine is in the University in the room with Audrey.
3. If you used saves for 0.51, then you have collected all the Lingerie, you won't be able to find anything else. Natalie's panties are bugged, and Mary Body is available if you played the game first.
Thanks!

Reactions: redfox74

Dec 28, 2017
1608146014545.png
im done bought all dress for amelie after 3some with dee dee, still mising 1 or this bug in game ? please help me found this one.

apologize, english is not my native language

You know me

Dec 24, 2019
Hey guys. I was not in touch with the game for a time being. I have v0.48. do i have to download each part (part 1, 2 and so on again)?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Genuine question - is this perhaps pound for pound the most sexual content available content in a single game out there? Theres still two updates to go as well no less but i dont think it gets nearly as much attention as it deserves given just how much content there is fully animated (not to mention the comedy and volume of girls).

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Genuine question - is this perhaps pound for pound the most sexual content available content in a single game out there? Theres still two updates to go as well no less but i dont think it gets nearly as much attention as it deserves given just how much content there is fully animated (not to mention the comedy and volume of girls).
Probably so. There is a shit ton of content in the game, no question. I do wish that the interface was easier to use. Its also a huge amount of work to just download the game and get it to load and function, which put me off to even trying it for a long time. I'm glad that I eventually did for sure.

thilimss

Sep 21, 2020
Estou tendo problemas no bar... a fumaça está atrasando tudo... no Passo a Passo diz que tem um botão rosa... mas eu não acho que o botão e andar dentro do bar é impossível com tanta defasagem.
Meu PC é fraco, mas eu posso executar o jogo de beleza, mas na parte do bar é muito ruim ... alguém teria uma impressão deste botão para facilitar já ajudaria muito ..... Thax

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Estou tendo problemas no bar... a fumaça está atrasando tudo... no Passo a Passo diz que tem um botão rosa... mas eu não acho que o botão e andar dentro do bar é impossível com tanta defasagem.
Meu PC é fraco, mas eu posso executar o jogo de beleza, mas na parte do bar é muito ruim ... alguém teria uma impressão deste botão para facilitar já ajudaria muito ..... Thax
Must be your PC. Its fine for everyone else... Lo Siento.

thilimss

Sep 21, 2020
Must be your PC. Its fine for everyone else... Lo Siento.
[/CITAÇÃO]
. Walktrough. Tight Pink hole bar... Say it.:

-click sign above pink hole bar to toggle particles (smoke) on/off (for people who have issues with loading of bar scene)

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes