RinDman

Jun 7, 2017
Nope, he is using Visionaire at the moment. It would take some time if he wants to learn Python and Renpy or change the whole rendering/anim methods

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Nope, he is using Visionaire at the moment. It would take some time if he wants to learn Python and Renpy or change the whole rendering/anim methods
I don't think Renpy is that difficult.

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Anyone has any idea, why when I try to load the game only 2 saves are visible? I've used the utility to copy the saves, but I've also verified that they are there.
The two saves are #1 Mom Path, and #2 non-mom path. You will have only two saves with every update if you are using Nenad's procedure. If you go from the game to the Main Menu (upper left corner), then select "Autosaves", you can load most previous versions from there. EDIT: Oops, 44Tom beat me to this one.

Lyonsoir

May 2, 2020
Hey , how could unlock the strip club ? because i don't have any location near the strairs at claudia street and i have already talk wih the recptionnist , thank you for your help :)

• Haha
Reactions: sulli62600

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Hey , how could unlock the strip club ? because i don't have any location near the strairs at claudia street and i have already talk wih the recptionnist , thank you for your help :)
You need to talk to Trixie in the Doll's House Gold Room.

Reactions: Lyonsoir

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Hey thank you for your answer but , i don'have any Trixie in the Doll's House Gold Room, just a redhair girl who folliwing me ^^'
Talk to Lulu (red-haired girl) first. After that, you can invite Trixie, Keiko and Dolores, and later Savannah to the Golden Room. You can find Trixie on Claudia Street down the stairs. Talk to her and invite her to the Golden Room. After that, she will be transported there. Return to the Gold Room and talk to Trixie again.

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
HI have all lingerie but cat find Daisy help please ok found them
Had the same issue, and just figured it out - after threesome with her in platinum room, go back to her apartment and there it is. Was the same way for Elvira lingerie I couldn't find.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Progress news 0.52. Nenad said:
I rendered more or less all that I need for this update and I am starting to set all this animations into game and starting with programming and texts etc... There is huge amount of animations to be added so it will take few days for me to set all this up but getting there so anyway this update will give you much more content then usual updates do so 5 side story sex scenes (each several different sex animations) main story some updates to gold room and many updates for platinum room + full scene with Syn many dolls portfolios update and new portfolios and photos are done. All this now need to be set into game and I need to program all of it. It's easier job then making animations and render so I expect in a week or so could be done. Stay tuned here for more info about progress.

seanpan

Sep 22, 2018
It's just an update package ,I don't found the saves.
Could your messages me where are the lastest saves?
Thank you so much!

fplay8881

Feb 12, 2020
where do you find Angel's silver doll please? I'm already up to 3some with Angel and Megan, have Angel's Gold doll, but still no silver doll.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes