piedpiper423

Feb 25, 2019
so I play this game for a very long time,and like it so much,and today I play the new game demo[ENO],it is sooooooooooooooo cool,love the music ! man,you are a artist !(y)

Joegames

Dec 22, 2017
So maybe someone can help me. I have unlocked the gold room and I am able to recruit girls to it. The only girl I cannot find to to recruit is Dolores. Ive been told she is at the hotel but I cannot find her. I was told she was in the room with the piano girl Natalie but she simply isnt there. Is there something I need to do to make her appear or something?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
So maybe someone can help me. I have unlocked the gold room and I am able to recruit girls to it. The only girl I cannot find to to recruit is Dolores. Ive been told she is at the hotel but I cannot find her. I was told she was in the room with the piano girl Natalie but she simply isnt there. Is there something I need to do to make her appear or something?
Dolores is initially located in Los Labia, next to Selina. After speaking with her, she will move to the Orion Hotel.

D

Deleted member 2989286

How do you actually play this game on windows? I downloaded all the individual parts but I can't play anything after I open the zipped file.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
How do you actually play this game on windows? I downloaded all the individual parts but I can't play anything after I open the zipped file.
You have to download all of the parts into the same folder. Then open only part 1 with 7zip or winrar. After you open part 1 all the other parts will be assembled in to the folder. Execute from there.

redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
0.51 Incest path........

1 portfolio 34/35 Natasha presume bug
1 lingerie ? bug?
doll All
photo All
magazine all ......
Now normal path .....
I haven't used any clean game save files from the start
Sorry bad english i'm italian Gamer

redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
0.51 Normal path........

1 portfolio 34/35 Natasha presume bug
1 lingerie ? bug?
doll All (counter bug 225/226 realy 226)
photo All
magazine all ......
I haven't used any clean game save files from the start
Sorry bad english i'm italian Gamer

for those who want this here is the full rescue included incest and normal path ..thanks to Nenad and we wait for 0.52 ....

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
which content makes this game incest and is there an incest patch ?
You will reach a point in the game where you can choose to see the family or go somewhere else.. you obviously need to choose the family option and no incest patch is needed for this game.

fol111

Apr 5, 2020
Hello Guys! Someone can Tell me how many events/scenes ARe in the game with victoria? ( the first wast the 3some with neal and willy)

Sep 7, 2019
Hi
I'm in "Blackmailing Mary" part when I'm supposed to take off clothes and "help" Mary with her problem. She's waiting on me on the bed. I see the armchair but when i click on it (there is magnifying glass) Willy goes there but he doesn't take of the clothes. When I talk talk to Mary, she repeats, that I'm supposed to undress. Tried a bit earlier save (before first visit to her apartment), disabling/enabling option that sometimes are buggy like teleport hack and camera auto-center and nothing helps. Tried searching in this thread but keywords like armchair or undress didn't give me any answers.

I'm using version from OP (from torrent and updated to v51)

Any help how to fix the problem would be appreciated.

[Edit]
Figured it out eventually, so I'm leaving solution in case anyone else have similar problem: it was caused by leaving Maria's house in trunks - impossible at the beginning, but possible when Gloria's place is unlocked and you can move to her villa first and then go to main map. Some other scenes reset Willy appearance, so he looked clothed, but some kind of value or flag must have stuck, cause he could still visit Maria's pool, and his clothes ware still present in Nadya's room. So I just needed to go to her (Nadya's) room and change. Problem solved.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes