Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Where can I find the 0.50 Autosave? I tried clicking the autosaves in the autosaves options but they are not clickable. Also I tried searching here but I could not find anything.
if you have version 0.50, depending on the path you are playing, normal or incest, pick the version that has the right path, for it to show up in autosaves, not sure, since i don't have 50 installed at the moment, my completed 51 save bugged out on me and i'm starting over

for the path
example: i just completed v0.14 incest path and at the start of v0.15 incest path, once i click on v0.15, it will load that autosave, if i want to go back to v0.14 or a lower version, then i click once and it will load up

if you try to load a autosave of a version that you haven't completed or gotten to yet by playing, then it will not load

example: i'm on v0.15 incest path, if i go to autosaves and click on v0.47, it will not load up, since i haven't gotten to that version yet by playing

you can't skip versions in autosaves, you have to work your way to it, or you can find a 0.50 save and get that

Reactions: MrCrowley666

Hamrdeye

Aug 20, 2019
I did the update. But my v.50 save crashes. I don't want a v.51 save as I want to complete the new content myself. Someone got the v.50 saves?

Night Walker

Oct 25, 2020
Hi guys, is it an error as the text v0.50 displayed instead of "v0.51" on the start screen right? I downloaded, installed and the game showed v0.51.

lol360

Mar 8, 2019
***Warning! It not fully tested and may contain bugs since there were a few errors at game resource unpacking. It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (since it contains about 60k files)***
Compressed version v0.51 (Win) 6.53Gb
Mega
Mega
Mega

Update patch for compressed v0.50 to v0.51 (Win) 373Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "Adventures Of Willy D 0.51.exe")
Mega

***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
P.S. It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on 5) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.rar to same folder overwriting old config.ini file (but backup it first!). If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.
how to extract?how to extract?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
lol360, what version of WinRar do u have?
Maybe ur download was corrupted. Here is md5 checksums (u can calculate it with TotalCmd or program like F-CRC)
AoWD_v0.51_compr.7z.001 0f23eac278e712ed10913d3da94a5947
AoWD_v0.51_compr.7z.002 6d271b1d937ffa6d98c12af90794965f
AoWD_v0.51_compr.7z.003 243d219a590ad4b89caf3cd30ac18f7d

Reactions: lol360

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Hello Everyone
I hope you are all healthy and happy.
If you look at progress of development of game you probably noticed that there is now also progress of EON game along with Willy D 0.52 update. That is cause I am very close to make 0.01 of EON as well. I work now on 2 PC (one is quite slower then other) but I do believe I can deliver all this. I want to make EON first update before I finish work on Willy D game that is like 2 updates away from being finished. I do this because I want you to have 0.01 of EON before Willy D ends so you guys can decide will you continue to support EON game and in case you don't like it you may decide to cancel your pledge as soon as Willy D is done. I think this way is best and fair for you.
This next 2 updates of Willy D will be somewhat larger then usual and may take me a bit more time to finish this. But there will be really a lot of content and collections. I plan to finish all collections in next 2 updates and gold room missing animations and ofc platinum room animations and add cum animations as well etc.
EON 0.01 will hopefully be released before end of year and it will be big update (for version 0.01) I have done a lot of job already. There will be a lot of collections in there as well (more then 20 dolls for version 0.01) many sex scenes as well...
Anyway, I am doing all that I can to deliver both of this updates as soon as they are ready. I hope you will like both.
Thank you for your amazing support for my game(s).
Have fun and take care.
Nenad A.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

osaruman50

Jan 3, 2018
Sory, what does it mean abount 'Device = OGL' in config.ini ?

P.S. It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on 5) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.rar to same folder overwriting old config.ini file (but backup it first!). If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.

May 24, 2018
Can I find old versions somewhere? My last play was on version 0.45 and I want to start from version 0.46 now. Just installing the Saves from 0.46 doesnt work with version 0.51, or am I doing somethin wrong?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
If someone has the saves for v.051 please upload them here. Thanks in advance.
EDIT:
Never mind i found the saves posted on the previous page. Thanks Malkav!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes