Enxxrx

Jun 20, 2017
"Mac Update Only v0.51 to v0.52" on front page is actually "Mac Update Only v0.50 to v0.51". Does anyone have a proper Mac Update Only v0.51 to v0.52?

Thanks!

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
How do crush ercetile pills. i dont have the valve(used it) or the knife?
From walkthrough: "Inside your inventory you may use either valve or knife (Selina said any hard object) to crush pills into dust".

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
The next update, must be a massive one or conclusive one, is that the case?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hello everyone.

I hope you are all healthy and happy around the world in this weird times...

I need someone who would "translate" my broken English to a proper English in game. There are a lot of texts to be done per update. This is needed for my new game EON.

Now... I do have someone who is doing this for me even now, but they don't want to be paid and they do it only in their free time and that makes me delay game release cause I need to wait for texts to be done... They also do it for free and that is super cool from them, but I would prefer to pay for this to be done quick and of course to be done properly. So, if you know someone who is doing spell checking or, if you are doing spell checking and grammar of English (from broken English like mine) please let me know. I would pay for this service.

Please do not offer any of services of this type if you do not have a lot of time to do this or if you can't do it quickly cause that would not work for me. We can talk about all details on my discord just DM me there if you are interested in this job. Also with payment one who do this for me would get my games for free as well.

Of course have in mind it's ADULT game so there are a lot of dirty words in texts.

Have fun and take care.

Nenad A.

Mas92

Jan 21, 2017
Does anybody know how to call Skye to platinum room? I've finished the entire story part of the latest update and also collected her dolls.
When I walk up to her at Pool, all I can do is "sweet memories"

Thanks
You need Savanah gold doll first; then you can invite Skye to platinum room

Mas92

Jan 21, 2017
Nenad A, please tell me that you fixed save/load system in your next game & we don't need provided saves anymore!

we3840110

Oct 5, 2020
When I click the ground and dialog options, the mouse delay is very high. Sometimes I need to double-click or click many times,how to solve it,the version is 0.52

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
When I click the ground and dialog options, the mouse delay is very high. Sometimes I need to double-click or click many times,how to solve it,the version is 0.52
Restart game or run as administrator or turning off some of background things on your OS may help for everyone was different who had this issue :)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Nenad A, please tell me that you fixed save/load system in your next game & we don't need provided saves anymore!
in EON old saves should work, maybe it will take me 2-3 updates to fix all issues that may come cause of different compatipility issues caused by different pc's but then it should work perfectly I believe so :)

Reactions: Mas92

Mas92

Jan 21, 2017
I had the same problem, this problem occurs when you enter the options. Go to save location (C:\Users\*Your Name*\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 052\) and delete config file then run the game. This should fix the problem
Sorry for my bad ENG

Reactions: SigmaDrake

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
In , is a Willy D roadmap to 1.0. Can anybody share this roadmap in here? Merci! :)

STet

Apr 17, 2020
In , is a Willy D roadmap to 1.0. Can anybody share this roadmap in here? Merci! :)
The roadmap and news can be viewed on the game page in Discord. The address is on the first page of the topic.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes