slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
FINALLY I FOUND A FIX FOR THE BLACK SCREEN WITH CURSOR AT STARTUP:

I remember having an issue before that worked with this fix: Rename the folders in the pathway so it doesn't have any special characters in it. For me I had . and _ and when I removed them it worked. Really weird.
Bullshit. Just open game are administrator.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I'm about to play this for the very first time, starting with Chapter 1 (Win, Nopy) - download info says it'll take 7 to 24hrs for 3.72GB file .. After reading this is very compressed, my question is: If it wasn't compressed, how many GB would this file really be? I'm asking because this is the first time I've ever seen a download estimated more than 6hrs.

• Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I read that Main Character's women sleep with other men too. Can we prevent this somehow ?

Is the ntr,cheating,swinging,sharing,cuckolding,open relationship avoidable ? I rly dislike these things.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Well this sucks... It took over 5hrs to download the 1st chapter (because we have the option to do so), but I'm not allowed to play it because it requires chapter 2. Grrrr!... Then I don't see the point in showing all the earlier chapters (downloadable links) if later one's are needed to play before even starting at the very beginning. Thank you for wasting my time and pre-paid internet subscription. TISFU !!

• Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well this sucks... It took over 5hrs to download the 1st chapter (because we have the option to do so), but I'm not allowed to play it because it requires chapter 2. Grrrr!... Then I don't see the point in showing all the earlier chapters (downloadable links) if later one's are needed to play before even starting at the very beginning. Thank you for wasting my time and pre-paid internet subscription. TISFU !!
What are you talking about? There are no "chapters" - those are parts of a split archive file. The game is so big (mostly due to animation) that the archive (zip/rar) file needed to be split into 7 parts.

If you have a slow internet connection you may want to download from a torrent tracker or the compressed version. Both files are available on OP.

The torrent version is the same as on MEGA etc.

To update your game from v0.51 to v0.52 you just need to download the v0.52 update-only file which will patch your v0.51 to the latest v0.52. The update-only files are ~ 1 GB big or less.

Note: If you decide to download the compressed version then you only can use "compressed update-only" files on your game. So, don't mix normal with compressed files.

Last edited:

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
What are you talking about? There are not "chapters" - those are parts of a split archive file. The game is so big (mostly due to animation) that the archive (zip/rar) file needed to be split into 7 parts.

If you have a slow internet connection you may want to download from a torrent tracker or the compressed versio. Both files are available on OP.
View attachment 1066274

The torrent version is the same as on MEGA etc.

To update your game from v0.51 to v0.52 you just need to download the v0.52 update-only file which will patch your v0.51 to the latest v0.52. The update-only files are ~ 1 GB big or less.

Note: If you decide to download the compressed version then you only can use "compressed update-only" files on your game. So, don't mix normal with compressed files.
- Hi, thank you for trying to help, but I'm still coming up against road blocks.
- -First of all, you may need to re-share your attachment - the one you gave is bugged, thus cannot be seen.
- Since your reply, I've tried other options, but to no avail.
= 1) The DOWNLOAD, WIN, MEGA file is no longer available, thus needs reporting and updating.
= 2) The WINDOWS TORRENT: FILESUPLOAD (WT:F) has Trojans? attached - it took me to FILEHOSTING(1) > then to FILEHOSTING(2) in a 2nd tab > then to ALIEXPRESS(3) in a 3rd tab to buy a chipboard. Clicking on (WT:F) again gives a/makes the (3)rd different outcome. RACATY and WORKUPLOAD downloads a Torrent that cannot be opened due to no app associated with it.
= 3) OTHER: COMPRESSED took me to message #10,974 and it tells me to upload 3 sections, then move parts to a folder and and and ... Nevermind, I'm seem to be doing more harm to my computer than good AND I'm expected to know how to program a computer file .. I don't know how to do that. I think I'll just ignore this game before I get into a tizzy.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
- -First of all, you may need to re-share your attachment - the one you gave is bugged, thus cannot be seen.
It was a screenshot of OP with the links for Torrent and compressed version. I removed it now because there seems to be an issue with the upload server on F95.
2) The WINDOWS TORRENT: FILESUPLOAD (WT:F) has Trojans? attached - it took me to FILEHOSTING(1) > then to FILEHOSTING(2) in a 2nd tab > then to ALIEXPRESS(3) in a 3rd tab to buy a chipboard. Clicking on (WT:F) again gives a/makes the (3)rd different outcome.
I agree with you that Filesupload is a bit shady using ads and redirection to other websites until you can download the torrent file.
RACATY and WORKUPLOAD downloads a Torrent that cannot be opened due to no app associated with it.
You don't know what a torrent file is? To be able to use it you need to install a torrent client first. There are plenty of them online.
I don't know how to do that. I think I'll just ignore this game before I get into a tizzy.
That's up to you.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
You don't know what a torrent file is? To be able to use it you need to install a torrent client first. There are plenty of them online.
Nope. I don't know what a Torrent is .. I'm not a computer wizard - I don't know how to fix, nor program, nor anything else about the nitty-gritty bits that goes into the engine of a computer, thus you can tell I've never tried making my own game (Which I'd love to). It's like a car, I love to drive them, but don't expect me to know what the heck I'm looking at under the hood .. I know the basics to get me from A to B but I don't know how to customize it to my personal tastes.
I'm also old-school - When I left HS in 1992, they were just changing over from the dot matrix (tangerine / green) computers that weighed a slab of concrete to the user-faces of what we're still using to this day. I did a computer course in 1993 but they used MS DOS to boot them :D lol. I'm a hopeless old fart in my mid 40's :/

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Torrent is a convenient communication protocol for getting files from more than one servers:

For that, you need a client program:

I myself use Tixati.

Reactions: FartingRainbows

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I'm about to play this for the very first time, starting with Chapter 1 (Win, Nopy) - download info says it'll take 7 to 24hrs for 3.72GB file .. After reading this is very compressed, my question is: If it wasn't compressed, how many GB would this file really be? I'm asking because this is the first time I've ever seen a download estimated more than 6hrs.
It's 25.55 GB (ver. 0.52). Via torrent tracker I've dowloaded it in 40 or 45 min.

Reactions: FartingRainbows

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Nope. I don't know what a Torrent is .. I'm not a computer wizard - I don't know how to fix, nor program, nor anything else about the nitty-gritty bits that goes into the engine of a computer, thus you can tell I've never tried making my own game (Which I'd love to). It's like a car, I love to drive them, but don't expect me to know what the heck I'm looking at under the hood .. I know the basics to get me from A to B but I don't know how to customize it to my personal tastes.
I'm also old-school - When I left HS in 1992, they were just changing over from the dot matrix (tangerine / green) computers that weighed a slab of concrete to the user-faces of what we're still using to this day. I did a computer course in 1993 but they used MS DOS to boot them :D lol. I'm a hopeless old fart in my mid 40's :/
Youre not alone:) I'm 56 years old and the computers are not some kind of terra incognita for me. Just practice, and everything will be OK. "Learn to swim by swimming, learn to speak by speaking".

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Youre not alone:) I'm 56 years old and the computers are not some kind of terra incognita for me. Just practice, and everything will be OK. "Learn to swim by swimming, learn to speak by speaking".
I'm slowly learning - I've already learnt a lot via gaming sites - F95, itch.io, Steam, and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head. I've had to learn, 7-zip, winrar, nopy, megasync, and a host of other programs ... torrent is next, then I'll need to read up how to make a file, extract, put folders in folders, and blah blah blah ..lol

Reactions: Enot1964

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I'm slowly learning - I've already learnt a lot via gaming sites - F95, itch.io, Steam, and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head. I've had to learn, 7-zip, winrar, nopy, megasync, and a host of other programs ... torrent is next, then I'll need to read up how to make a file, extract, put folders in folders, and blah blah blah ..lol
If you still remember DOS, I'd like to recommed you Norton Commander's descendants - Total Commander or Unreal Commander - these programms are excellent helpers if you're working with files and folders in Windows.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes