STet

Apr 17, 2020
Nenad Asanovic about AoWD 1.0 in Discord:
Time for some news about Willy D 1.0 I have finished all portfolio all AOP and all dolls collection. There are ofc more then 60 new sex animations (and more still rendering) I still need to finish few lingeries and lot of photos from collections. Anyway. I do believe that I will be able to render and do all other things during this month and that Willy D will be finished game. Like I said, even it will be final version that does not mean that I will stop supporting this game in future... As I want to really polish it and add even a bit more content while polishing some minor details and bug fixes. But after this release of Willy EON will become my main game and I will focus on it in full. So after Willy is done, I hope that EON will have monthly updates with lot of content. Stay tuned for more news soon. Have fun and take care.
AoWD 1.0.jpg

Last edited:

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
I had the same problem, this problem occurs when you enter the options. Go to save location (C:\Users\*Your Name*\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 052\) and delete config file then run the game. This should fix the problem
Sorry for my bad ENG
Thanks man, it worked as a charm, it's just sad I can't turn off the music without turning off the VFX, the music during sex scenes is such a mood-killer to me :/

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Do I understand correctly that version 1.0 will be released this month? Because progress bar doesn't indicate for that.
I have not seen a more precise timeline for the release of v1.0. The dev quote is from Discord, the "progress bar" is from Patreon. At the moment, 47%. I strongly doubt the game will be released in March.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xantoser
Jan 3, 2020
for the game to work, do I have to download all 7 parts?

how do i upgrade to bersao 0.52? I tried to update the first time, but it turned out that all precesses have failed.

STet

Apr 17, 2020

how do i upgrade to bersao 0.52? I tried to update the first time, but it turned out that all precesses have failed.
Yes, all 7 parts of the archive are required.
* Before unpacking, all parts of the archive must be placed in one folder.
* You only need to start unpacking the first part, the rest will be unpacked automatically.
* Use (preferably the latest version).
* Unpacking takes a long time, but in order to avoid errors, do not load the computer with anything else at this time.

What is "bersao 0.52"?

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019

You mean upgrading to version 0.52? I'd recommend you to find elsewhere full version of the game (via some torrent tracker). Upgraging version 0.51 to 0.52 is a very tricky process, there is no guarantee that it will work. Check your PM - I've send you something.

Jan 3, 2020
Yes, all 7 parts of the archive are required.
* Before unpacking, all parts of the archive must be placed in one folder.
* You only need to start unpacking the first part, the rest will be unpacked automatically.
* Use (preferably the latest version).
* Unpacking takes a long time, but in order to avoid errors, do not load the computer with anything else at this time.

What is "bersao 0.52"?
is was supposed to be "version 52" but i'm not noticed that i was make a error kkkkkkkkkk

Pony0987

Jul 31, 2020
stuck at the beginning. i cant drop the car key from the inventory to the car. dont know what to do. the key doenst move an inch form tne inventory

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
how can i uptade this game? for the version 0.52
1. You can wait and then download v.052 from the dev's Patreon. As soon as the final version of the game (1.0, it's now ready at 57%) is published, version 0.52 will be available to everyone.
2. You can find it on some torrent trackers. In my case, it worked.
Updating the game from 0.51 to 0.52 ia a tricky thing, I can not exclude the possibility that it will not work in your case. The best option is to find a all-ready, full version 0.52.

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
how can i uptade this game? for the version 0.52
* You can only upgrade from a previous version. For example v0.50 can be upgraded to v0.51, v0.51 to v0.52. You cannot upgrade immediately from v0.50 to v0.52.
1. Download the required and place it in the game folder (where the ".exe" and ".vis" files are located).
2. Then run this ".exe" from that folder as administrator. Wait a few minutes, depending on your system, a black script window will appear.
3. If all goes good it will do checksum and after all goes right press "finish" and you just start game.

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Nenad Asanovic yesterday in Discord:
Well game info is telling that there will be more then 100 all together new animations and like 60-70 of those are sex animations so yeah quite massive so far. I am also working on final animation for the game atm that should ad up few more to total number. (I did not count dolls animations in this and those would be like 20 more).
Progress.jpg

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes