STet

Apr 17, 2020
for the game to work, do I have to download all 7 parts?

how do i upgrade to bersao 0.52? I tried to update the first time, but it turned out that all precesses have failed.
Yes, all 7 parts of the archive are required.
* Before unpacking, all parts of the archive must be placed in one folder.
* You only need to start unpacking the first part, the rest will be unpacked automatically.
* Use (preferably the latest version).
* Unpacking takes a long time, but in order to avoid errors, do not load the computer with anything else at this time.

What is "bersao 0.52"?

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
for the game to work, do I have to download all 7 parts?

how do i upgrade to bersao 0.52? I tried to update the first time, but it turned out that all precesses have failed.
You mean upgrading to version 0.52? I'd recommend you to find elsewhere full version of the game (via some torrent tracker). Upgraging version 0.51 to 0.52 is a very tricky process, there is no guarantee that it will work. Check your PM - I've send you something.

Jan 3, 2020
Yes, all 7 parts of the archive are required.
* Before unpacking, all parts of the archive must be placed in one folder.
* You only need to start unpacking the first part, the rest will be unpacked automatically.
* Use (preferably the latest version).
* Unpacking takes a long time, but in order to avoid errors, do not load the computer with anything else at this time.

What is "bersao 0.52"?
is was supposed to be "version 52" but i'm not noticed that i was make a error kkkkkkkkkk

Pony0987

Jul 31, 2020
stuck at the beginning. i cant drop the car key from the inventory to the car. dont know what to do. the key doenst move an inch form tne inventory

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
how can i uptade this game? for the version 0.52
1. You can wait and then download v.052 from the dev's Patreon. As soon as the final version of the game (1.0, it's now ready at 57%) is published, version 0.52 will be available to everyone.
2. You can find it on some torrent trackers. In my case, it worked.
Updating the game from 0.51 to 0.52 ia a tricky thing, I can not exclude the possibility that it will not work in your case. The best option is to find a all-ready, full version 0.52.

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
how can i uptade this game? for the version 0.52
* You can only upgrade from a previous version. For example v0.50 can be upgraded to v0.51, v0.51 to v0.52. You cannot upgrade immediately from v0.50 to v0.52.
1. Download the required and place it in the game folder (where the ".exe" and ".vis" files are located).
2. Then run this ".exe" from that folder as administrator. Wait a few minutes, depending on your system, a black script window will appear.
3. If all goes good it will do checksum and after all goes right press "finish" and you just start game.

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Nenad Asanovic yesterday in Discord:
Well game info is telling that there will be more then 100 all together new animations and like 60-70 of those are sex animations so yeah quite massive so far. I am also working on final animation for the game atm that should ad up few more to total number. (I did not count dolls animations in this and those would be like 20 more).
Progress.jpg

Shunsuke414

Sep 28, 2017
Is it possible to play the game from the beginning ? rather than from the beginning of the current update ? Been wanting to play this game from the start but dont like the idea that every update over writes the previous update and comes with a save file.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Is it possible to play the game from the beginning ? rather than from the beginning of the current update ? Been wanting to play this game from the start but dont like the idea that every update over writes the previous update and comes with a save file.
Yes, you can play from the beginnig. Download latest version of the game and start "New Game" from the main menu. Personally, I never used these saves, I really enjoy replaying the game from the beginning.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Here is the latest news from the developer, more joyful and informative than the one I posted earlier:

Hello everyone.
I hope you are all healthy and happy. Here are some news about progress of Willy D 1.0 version.
I made over 100 new animations for this final version. All AOP magazines, all portfolios and all dolls are done. Lingerie and photos could not be done at this time completely cause it just takes too much time and I don't want to leave you guys without update for months.
Anyway. I started with scripting and coding for 1.0 version of Willy D game and I hope it will be ready in next week or 10 days so hopefully this month at some point.
Willy D 1.0 will be 64 bit ONLY as Visionaire studio updated to 64bit system only as well.
Also, do not worry about few things missing in Willy D 1.0 such as some photos will be missing and some lingerie and most of all some plat room animations will not be implanted as well in this 1.0 version. As I said before I will still support this game and make minor and major updates to it so this things will be implanted during this bug fixes updates. So we will have version 1.1.0- 1.1.3 and similar till I polish whole game and yes, by last one Willy will be able to have sex with ALL in game girls (yes even minor background npc girls). This updates will however not happen as frequent as it used to be cause my main focus after 1.0 of Willy will be EON ofc and there should be monthly 1 update of EON at least.
Also, many of you guys wanted Willy D on steam as well. So I am considering that option too. I am still researching about my options to put Willy on steam, but first I will have to make some changes (to Willy D music) cause of copyright issues with software I used for Willy D music. I did not think about price of Willy D game on steam but it will be some low price ofc and yes, you guys who supported game all this time would get free steam key for game.
Like I said I am still researching this options but I still want to polish game as much as I can before I publish it on steam or similar platforms.
Have fun and take care.
Nenad A.

Last edited:

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Why post the 0.52 update in the op at all, and with no mention of the updating process being so messed up it's more likely to screw up the game than actually update it? This game is such a finnicky chore to download with the game size being trillion gigabytes to begin with, and the updating process being a complete dice roll whether it's actually going to work, that I'm honestly starting to wonder if the dev has ever even tried to optimize this mess in any way.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes