Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The roadmap and news can be viewed on the game page in Discord. The address is on the first page of the topic.
Is that maybe in a channel for patrons only? :unsure: When I search for "roadmap" or "road map" in his Discord nothing current is found. Only some mentions from May 2019.

we3840110

Oct 5, 2020
I had the same problem, this problem occurs when you enter the options. Go to save location (C:\Users\*Your Name*\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 052\) and delete config file then run the game. This should fix the problem
Sorry for my bad ENG
thanks

GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
i have a problem with my save file. When i did "version 0.25" find the toys. i found all the toys but now i cant acces inventory. i tried i and with my mouse cursor it wont show up no matter how i try.
Edit: i used my last save before this problem so i fixed for myself but you can look what is wrong with this save for finding bugs i guess. :D

Last edited:

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
While I'm unzipping I keep getting a an error stating:

"Missing volume : Adventures_of_Willy_D_0 51 zip part2.rar

Data error: Adventures_of_Willy_D_0 51"

I'm only asking because i feel like i should download every part, but I'm not sure how unzipping would work with multiple files.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019

I'm only asking because i feel like i should download every part, but I'm not sure how unzipping would work with multiple files.
Take latest WinRar, open Adventures_of_Willy_D_0.51.zip.part1.rar, unrar it. Another parts extract automaticly.

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019

Use WinRar, ALL parts of the archive must be in ONE folder, for example, in the "Downloads" folder.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
thx
would 1.0 be the final ver ?
I would say so for two reasons. One, its pretty limited to what else you can do in the current game. I mean you could extend it, but there is already so much done. Second reason, is the new project thats underway.

I'd like to see though a lot of the characters or at least looks and style brought into the new game.

bombten

May 22, 2017
I install the update 0.52 but it end up with the black screen with the cursor.

FINALLY I FOUND A FIX FOR THE BLACK SCREEN WITH CURSOR AT STARTUP:

I remember having an issue before that worked with this fix: Rename the folders in the pathway so it doesn't have any special characters in it. For me I had . and _ and when I removed them it worked. Really weird.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes