unroot

Aug 14, 2019
update file dosnt work for me the cmd keeps on auto closing any one has a complete V1.1.0 torrent
I think your updater is corrupted (crc doesn't match). linux version checks itself first so i think the windows one would too. (had to re-download two parts of 1.0.0 to get it correct and the updater took three times til his own crc check was ok)
As for a torrent for the newest version: please don't be greedy. I believe with the dev as an active member here we should give him more time before the newest version comes as a single pack (i mean, we already got a diy kit and it works (crc issues aside) )

NOTE FOR OP: Can someone add a link to the linux player ( ) as there is only the updater that doesn't make the game playable under linux

Last edited:

joypinse

May 5, 2018
where is dianne now?
cause there was a memory with nadya...
speaking about nadya i was hoping for her to get some more scenes like house if dolls...
p.s. found dianne...

Last edited:

vortexed12345

May 25, 2020
In the compressed version when getting to lady gloria garden, The characters are not interactable. They are just sitting there and i cannot interact with them

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Would someone please tell me which portfolio is between Domina and Sophie on neighbor path? Missing two diamond dolls bottom left and bottom right. Please help.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Would someone please tell me which portfolio is between Domina and Sophie on neighbor path? Missing two diamond dolls bottom left and bottom right. Please help.
Between the portfolio of Domina and Sophie is Natasha's portfolio. The path, incest or normal, does not matter.
Portfolio v1.0.0 Normal.png

dizzle555

Feb 3, 2020
Having an issue with the MAC update. v1.0 works fine, but when I apply the patch to v1.1 the app fails to open with the message. "The application "Adventures Of Willy D 1.1.0" can't be opened."

The update went well with no red problems or anything. Just won't start after the update. Is there a fix for this or anything?
i'm using mac too, encountering the same problem.. i found the problem on code signature folder. after i deleted that folder it works fine

May 31, 2018
Shouldn't the game marked as "finished" anyway? I mean it's all up to the author but the main story is done
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really don't want to sound rude or something but this game is awesome and deserves a good ending (unless Nenad wants to extends it in some ways....)

Reactions: Nenad A.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
100% colectible save? I can't collect dolls and phonjs 4 100% Anivay what I du, start from begining or load 52 lasted save.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes