Yuzzy

Jan 13, 2018
I usually don't write any feedbacks about Adult games, but this game looks good. And working on animations are really awesome.
However, quests system. It was making me crazy. Talking with one girl, then running to end of map to another girl, then returning again to same girl because u stopped in middle of talk due to stupid reason. And it happens a lot in this game. The game FORCES you to run there and here without any normal reasons. You could allow players to choose ladies and go till end with their questlines and maybe cross them somewhere in the middle of each questline and so on. But this quests are very linear and unavoidable.... Game looks likes you have a choices, but you don't (maybe just to replay sex scene that all).
And ANGEL, why you changed her from cute Angel to whore??? She was looking so cute, but then she started to look as a prostitute from bars....
And unavoidable and even sometimes unexpectable (Julia and Uncle, why???) NTRs making me really sad...
However, thanks for beautiful game.

unroot

Aug 14, 2019
Has someone tried if the linux player v100 works well with AoWD 1.1.0 ?
I know the updater (.shar) works, but i would rather play v1.0.0 if the lp causes late-game errors with the version difference.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Has someone tried if the linux player v100 works well with AoWD 1.1.0 ?
I know the updater (.shar) works, but i would rather play v1.0.0 if the lp causes late-game errors with the version difference.
Work fine with lp_v100. check on mint 20.1

Enxxrx

Jun 20, 2017
Having an issue with the MAC update. v1.0 works fine, but when I apply the patch to v1.1 the app fails to open with the message. "The application "Adventures Of Willy D 1.1.0" can't be opened."

The update went well with no red problems or anything. Just won't start after the update. Is there a fix for this or anything?

Enxxrx

Jun 20, 2017
walkthrough for 1.1.0
After the scene with the princess (end of the game) talk to Diane and Maria in Lady Gloria's garden and tell them they look sexy. They will want to have sex with you but Diane will want to try the royal cream. go to the palace and talk to the princess and ask her for the cream. Go back to Maria and Diane and give them the cream, then have fun with them.
- In Claudia's living room on the chair where Mia was sitting, read Claudia's diary. Willy won't understand her "code", so take the diary to Claudia's sister Yvonne in Erohide. She'll be a little angry for reading about her sister Diaray, but Will will also tell you that you could ask Claudia about her dream of her, since you had 3 of her with her anyway. She talks to Claudia in the dish room to reveal her dream of her about you and Neal 3 and about her as she imagined it before it happened.

-All the girls in the golden room now have all the animations that have been planned, so she checks all of those.
- All the girls in the dish room now have cum animations, some have more than one. daisy, for example, has MMF cum along with lonely sum. Some even have a few different solo cums.
- Dee Dee has MMF with Neal (Neal must also be in the plat room)

: bugfixes from 1.0:

-old saves now WORK with new versions. remember that it is only from 1.0 and the most recent saves that can work with this and future updates.

a lot of minor bugs have been fixed here is a list that should work fine now:
- Treehole electric gate animation
-Melissa ass grab dialog exit + cut scene wrap
- Violets random animations
-Mom entrance object center
-Jeb village dancer animation glitch
-Los Labia Dog bark animation glitch
-Maya online theatrical too far
-Dialogue delay
-pick up socks Willy's apartment cut scene wrap
-scroll scene resets the position of the camera at times in action
-Indication of Neal MC alignment
- Office document cut scene wrap
-My daisy and a few other photos main screen NEW animation is disabled
-Domina TV was not shown last
-AOP dollhouse send to instead
-Maria cinematic animations are too slow
-Candy jerk animation now on display
-zoom in sex scenes outside Eliza doesn't work
-Jade titjob plays
-Maria size too small in the garden sex scene with Gloria
-Mary Room Object center
-Take the Melissa bra
-Bronze doll BJ contest animations not in correct position
-The animation of the statue of the silver room is not shown
-Julia sex zoom in out doesn't work
-University corridor object center
-Mrs Kelly Office object center
-Bethany Pussy rubs music
-Jenna 3some missing hotel music
-Rose talk missing music
-Audry activates the choice of dialogue
-Jux Apo apartment exit wrong name
-Photos of the violet need to be double checked completely
-Victoria number of photos and last 2 still photos
What do you mean by dish room? I just don't remember a dish room. Appreciate the walkthru help, just don't know what you mean. Thanks!

unroot

Aug 14, 2019
Having an issue with the MAC update. v1.0 works fine, but when I apply the patch to v1.1 the app fails to open with the message. "The application "Adventures Of Willy D 1.1.0" can't be opened."

The update went well with no red problems or anything. Just won't start after the update. Is there a fix for this or anything?
I saw that message as i tried to re-apply a failed patch (tried the 0.5.1 to 0.5.2 on linux and JD2 was adamant everything was okay while it wasn't)
I assume something like that as at least the linux patch checks early if all files are present and mentions if the exe or vis files are not eligible to patch due to different names (even if it's only one number different)

unroot

Aug 14, 2019
Where do i install those updates?
From the question i assume Windows: copy or move the patch exe file into the AoWD folder (that one with the exe and vis file) and open it (usually double click with left mouse button)
might take a while as the patch wants to make sure everything is correct

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019

I dont have mac, but linux issue(some like this) i decidaed root running...

unroot

Aug 14, 2019
update file dosnt work for me the cmd keeps on auto closing any one has a complete V1.1.0 torrent
I think your updater is corrupted (crc doesn't match). linux version checks itself first so i think the windows one would too. (had to re-download two parts of 1.0.0 to get it correct and the updater took three times til his own crc check was ok)
As for a torrent for the newest version: please don't be greedy. I believe with the dev as an active member here we should give him more time before the newest version comes as a single pack (i mean, we already got a diy kit and it works (crc issues aside) )

NOTE FOR OP: Can someone add a link to the linux player ( ) as there is only the updater that doesn't make the game playable under linux

Last edited:

joypinse

May 5, 2018
where is dianne now?
cause there was a memory with nadya...
speaking about nadya i was hoping for her to get some more scenes like house if dolls...
p.s. found dianne...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes