slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
I see that it has a lot of content, so I would consider it a good game... but it seems very slow...SLOW... so for me from 1 to 5 it has a 2.4I see that it has a lot of content, so I would consider it a good game... but it seems very slow... SLOW... so for me from 1 to 5 it has a 2.4
You can use teleport option by press 0, and teleport to items/persons/next location by press RMC.

Kambizan

Jun 1, 2018
It's a good game and a lot of work has gone into it, but it's missing that x factor to be great. I don't know how to exactly pinpoint it. I don't like straight to business adult games, but sometimes there's too much pointless going back and forth in this game. On the other hand, the incest stuff has a lot of potential but is missing some steps, skipping some story building in crucial points in the story-line of each character.

Good game though nonetheless.

Reactions: tankdick

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
For those who, like me, couldn't get the Mac 1.1 version working...

in the _CodeSignature folder, open the CodeResources file (with TextEdit, for example, or some other editor), and search for "libopenal". You'll see this element twice, first in this line:
<key>Frameworks/libopenal.dylib</key>

and then six or seven lines below that, in this line:
string>identifier libopenal and anchor apple generic and certificate 1[field.1.2.840.113635.100.6.2.6] /* exists */ and certificate leaf[field.1.2.840.113635.100.6.1.13] /* exists */ and certificate leaf[subject.OU] = YAZAM58Q7L</string>

In this second occurrence, add quotes around libopenal, so that the line now reads:
string>identifier "libopenal" and anchor apple generic and certificate 1[field.1.2.840.113635.100.6.2.6] /* exists */ and certificate leaf[field.1.2.840.113635.100.6.1.13] /* exists */ and certificate leaf[subject.OU] = YAZAM58Q7L</string>

Be careful not to change anything else: save, and close the file.

You should now be good to go

**** ALWAYS make copies of program files before modifying them, it's best practice****

Keyra

Feb 18, 2019
option to ask angel 'about pictures' in the clothing store does not appear
I think you must click on all dialogues,if this dont work,try to advance a bit more,if this dont work too,she has one spot in Spore Island and you can buy here her photos :)

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes