eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
Hello,
I've just downloaded the whole game (which I understand is now finished). On the very first screen in the bedroom, once I click anywhere of interest it gives me a black screen, the cursor disappears and for a second it shows a blowjob scene which then turns into the black screen and the mc says "you know what"...Is there any known fix? I'm playing on PC. I've noticed on the first page there is a file for MAC called " " but the link is down and not sure if it helps me being on PC. Thanks in advance for your help.

When you first launch the game, you need to just leave it be for few minutes, then you can start playing and it won't show any black screens or such, it will work properly.

Last edited:

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
how can i extract the compressed version ? I try to change name to .7z but it cause file broken
you should have all 4 files 001-004 in one folder, then right click on one and say 7zip unpack here, you should have 7zip archiver installed in your system

jowood12

Feb 5, 2018
Hello. I have a problem. Half of the background or characters often disappear and the game turns off by itself. Does anyone know how to fix this :<
1661025476262.png

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
@Nenad A. Really great game, you've created. It's awesome how much attention you put into every detail when creating your animations. Been playing this for 2 years now. Thank you for creating this awesome game.

I downloaded your 1.0 version for mac from patreon. Worked like a charm. Game ran smoothly. Then patched it with the 1.1 version for mac of OP in this thread. Now when i try to run the app, it does not start and 30 seconds later I get this error message - what's the issue? Your help would be appreciated
I'm getting the same thing here, v1.0 works fine on my Intel Mac, but v1.1 crashes on start with an error about the Visionaire Player.

(Also, this is a great game, thanks!)

petar997

Apr 12, 2018
Hi, is there a way for me to unlock port duck? I didn't ask Neal about money while at his apartment and now he's at Claudia and Mia's place. There is no "need money" dialogue anymore. Can I unlock duck port in some other way?

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
never feel intimidated by games in parts on mega again i just learned last night that if you use the browser opera it has a built in free vpn that gets rid of the download limit on mega.

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
maybe not lol it worked alot more than normal try splitting between chrome and opera idk but it worked at first then after about 40 gigs extra it popped up a timer reset the vpn and it gave me a 20 min timer instead of a 5 hour one... so it needs futher testing or a payment lmao

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Could anybody assist me so I'm trying to install the game I downloaded all of the parts, however could someone confirm with me how large is the game in (GB) is it more then 100?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Could anybody assist me so I'm trying to install the game I downloaded all of the parts, however could someone confirm with me how large is the game in (GB) is it more then 100?
I think its closer to 60g.

Id recommend downloading all of the different parts into one folder, and then unpacking them starting with the first. It will take a while, and the screen will go black a few times, and you're antivirus might complain.

Reactions: BySorax231

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
I think its closer to 60g.

Id recommend downloading all of the different parts into one folder, and then unpacking them starting with the first. It will take a while, and the screen will go black a few times, and you're antivirus might complain.
Thanks a lot since I knew the game was big but not that much and I got really confused once I opened the rar files :D

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Can't seem to find the 7th kamasutra page.

-Shelf, top
-Next to chest, top
-Barrel next to mattress, middle
-Box under barrel, middle
-Box next to Giulio, bottom
-Box, right bottom corner

New playthrough of v1.1, Giulio is asleep at this stage.

For anyone else who got stuck.
7th page is on the right couch cushion, bottom left corner.

Thanks STet.

Last edited:

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Can't seem to find the 7th kamasutra page.

-Shelf, top
-Next to chest, top
-Barrel next to mattress, middle
-Box under barrel, middle
-Box next to Giulio, bottom
-Box, right bottom corner

New playthrough of v1.1, Giulio is asleep at this stage.
Seventh page of the kamasutra:
AOWD_2022-09-05_21h-51m-43s.png

Reactions: ThanatosX
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes