ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I look at the set of tags and at the year of release of the game - I smile. the game is only five years old... but there is no pregnancy or harem (and how many girls!) only five years, damn it - ah how tastes change. apparently five years ago incest - it was too bold. and now it’s a little strange and unusual, looking at a set of tags, to see the tag “incest” without the tag “pregnancy” in the list of tags, and there are many girls in the banner without the tag “harem”, which explains so many of them. yes, definitely, five years ago people were more naive and less sophisticated =)

STet

Apr 17, 2020
I look at the set of tags and at the year of release of the game - I smile. the game is only five years old... but there is no pregnancy or harem (and how many girls!) only five years, damn it - ah how tastes change. apparently five years ago incest - it was too bold. and now it’s a little strange and unusual, looking at a set of tags, to see the tag “incest” without the tag “pregnancy” in the list of tags, and there are many girls in the banner without the tag “harem”, which explains so many of them. yes, definitely, five years ago people were more naive and less sophisticated =)
The action of the game takes place within one day, and "pregnancy" seems to be inappropriate. And about the tag "harem" - there is no tag, but there is a harem (Platinum Room):
Platinum Room Normal.png

Reactions: ramvivat

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
I have an issue, Amy (the blond girl in bj contest side of dollhouse) doesn't appear in the classroom after Briana gave me the doll, what can i do?

RESOLVED

Last edited:

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
I think I must have messed up a trigger for Brenda...this is the only dialog i have with her...I've found 212 dolls...finished the story part. Any way i can trigger Jade scenes at all?

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
I think I must have messed up a trigger for Brenda...this is the only dialog i have with her...I've found 212 dolls...finished the story part. Any way i can trigger Jade scenes at all?
There's another thing. After I paid for the scholarship, the stripper won't have sex, there's no dialogue and I tried all available options.

SunnyGive

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2022
I'm new one here. I want to ask a stupid question - How to fuck the girl in collection?(I have used the walkthough save)

Is there anything like gallery or memeory? If not, how to find the girl in collecton?Some girl name doesn't show on the map.

Thank for your patience.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes