eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
I think I must have messed up a trigger for Brenda...this is the only dialog i have with her...I've found 212 dolls...finished the story part. Any way i can trigger Jade scenes at all?

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
I think I must have messed up a trigger for Brenda...this is the only dialog i have with her...I've found 212 dolls...finished the story part. Any way i can trigger Jade scenes at all?
There's another thing. After I paid for the scholarship, the stripper won't have sex, there's no dialogue and I tried all available options.

SunnyGive

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2022
I'm new one here. I want to ask a stupid question - How to fuck the girl in collection?(I have used the walkthough save)

Is there anything like gallery or memeory? If not, how to find the girl in collecton?Some girl name doesn't show on the map.

Thank for your patience.

DwnWthVwls

Feb 28, 2019
I'm new one here. I want to ask a stupid question - How to fuck the girl in collection?(I have used the walkthough save)

Is there anything like gallery or memeory? If not, how to find the girl in collecton?Some girl name doesn't show on the map.

Thank for your patience.

You have to find them on the map. A lot of the girls are gathered in the Platinum room of the Doll House at the end of the game too, but not all of them. Which girls in particular are you looking for?

SunnyGive

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2022
You have to find them on the map. A lot of the girls are gathered in the Platinum room of the Doll House at the end of the game too, but not all of them. Which girls in particular are you looking for?
Thx. That is exactly what I need.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes