tkisback91

Nov 4, 2018
can anyone tell me how i can update the game to 1.1 i have loaded the ds update rounder on the 1st page how i use it now to get to the new status if i want to run it it can cause damage to the pc

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
can anyone tell me how i can update the game to 1.1 i have loaded the ds update rounder on the 1st page how i use it now to get to the new status if i want to run it it can cause damage to the pc
that's just a disclaimer from Nenad. You have to run the updater and make sure it's pointing at your game folder or it wont work

dReamboy

Dec 11, 2017
Hello, I have a few questions about "Common Orgasm" in the game, how is it triggered? Or is that only for certain women? And some say; eg. "Cum in mouth" or just "cum" but only come in the face instead of the pussy. Is "cum" only on the face for some women? or did it change? Is there any "secret trick"?

Last edited:

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
What type of NTR content doe this game have or will have? Is it Netori or does MC get NTR'd? I'm assuming MC NTRs others?

liondorient

Jul 9, 2018
hello Nenad how are you
unfortunately willy D server is not visible on Discord since today
I tried to send you a message without success
can you help me to make the server still visible, as it was
please excuse me for my bad english

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I think your account was banned from Discord, it was spamming/trying to scam people. If you have no idea, then looks like your account was hacked/taken over with malicious intent.

A warning to all, be careful what you click on Discord, don't interact with unknown links, unknown DMs from unknown people. Be aware of what you click on suspicious sites using Discord links. Otherwise your accounts may turn into bots, if you own any discord servers, they may be taken over. Lately scammer numbers are increasing in Discord servers.

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
Hello, I have a few questions about "Common Orgasm" in the game, how is it triggered? Or is that only for certain women? And some say; eg. "Cum in mouth" or just "cum" but only come in the face instead of the pussy. Is "cum" only on the face for some women? or did it change? Is there any "secret trick"?
There are specific options for each encounter. The game isn't a sandbox where you have a bunch of generic options that can be used with every character.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Guys, is there a working torrent available? If yes, can someone please guide me to the page? Thanks in advance!
There's a post a page or so back that links to another forum (Russian I think) which has the game and save game all in a torrent. I'm sure you can look and find it.

MidnightLove

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys, I am new here, I just want to ask there is v1.1.0 is available directly link in their patreon so can i download that directly as I never played the game or i have to download old version and then update.

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
Hello,
I've just downloaded the whole game (which I understand is now finished). On the very first screen in the bedroom, once I click anywhere of interest it gives me a black screen, the cursor disappears and for a second it shows a blowjob scene which then turns into the black screen and the mc says "you know what"...Is there any known fix? I'm playing on PC. I've noticed on the first page there is a file for MAC called " " but the link is down and not sure if it helps me being on PC. Thanks in advance for your help.

When you first launch the game, you need to just leave it be for few minutes, then you can start playing and it won't show any black screens or such, it will work properly.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes