V-red

Nov 12, 2017
Between the portfolio of Domina and Sophie is Natasha's portfolio. The path, incest or normal, does not matter.
View attachment 1846315
Hello, do you know if it's normal or a bug when profiles look like this? Started a new game, as much as I remember profiles weren't empty before, so was it changed now that they will be filled as the game progresses?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Hello, do you know if it's normal or a bug when profiles look like this? Started a new game, as much as I remember profiles weren't empty before, so was it changed now that they will be filled as the game progresses?
It's "normal" for everyone. Apparently, those portfolios that were made by the developer at the beginning of the game are completely filled out, and later ones will be further developed. At least Nenad promised that he would not quit the game.

Reactions: V-red

STet

Apr 17, 2020
100% colectible save? I can't collect dolls and phonjs 4 100% Anivay what I du, start from begining or load 52 lasted save.
In principle, nothing has changed from the collection items that can be collected: two dolls are missing, the photo counter is lying. The only thing that became available was an issue of the magazine in Nenad studio.

origin2000

Jan 30, 2019
i'm using mac too, encountering the same problem.. i found the problem on code signature folder. after i deleted that folder it works fine
Can you elaborate what exactly you did to get it working? I've got the same issue, tried deleting the _CodeSignature folder in the app package -- but I continue to receive the same error message...

DrWho8428

May 16, 2022
WTF with this game!!!! I play this game until reach point with sister (glasses)
and when i try interact with her by story progress game just crash!!!!

DXGI_ERROR_DRIVER_INTERNAL_ERROR

I try many time avoit this step, ui use mosuse cliker to fast finsh and ok, it working!
But now when i reach Universitet game just crash or in afte load or just in menu!

Win 10 64 BIT (just insatall 4 weeks ago) DX12 ofc.... Sooo.... WTF????

This fucvking shit\bug already be find 3 eyrs ago!
https://f95zone.to/threads/adventures-of-willy-d-v1-1-0-nenad-asanovic.3423/post-1244192

FrostBurn#1

May 16, 2022
Im stuck recruiting Skye to Platinum Room . I finished the Gold Room Quest for Savannah Contract . Option to send her to Platinum Room just wont show up .

Same happened in both Incest and Normal path .

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
WTF with this game!!!! I play this game until reach point with sister (glasses)
and when i try interact with her by story progress game just crash!!!!

DXGI_ERROR_DRIVER_INTERNAL_ERROR

I try many time avoit this step, ui use mosuse cliker to fast finsh and ok, it working!
But now when i reach Universitet game just crash or in afte load or just in menu!

Win 10 64 BIT (just insatall 4 weeks ago) DX12 ofc.... Sooo.... WTF????

This fucvking shit\bug already be find 3 eyrs ago!
https://f95zone.to/threads/adventures-of-willy-d-v1-1-0-nenad-asanovic.3423/post-1244192
That is driver on your pc issue not game issue. Try google that error and you may find solutions for it (depending on your hardware build). I hope this helps. :)

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
That is driver on your pc issue not game issue. Try google that error and you may find solutions for it (depending on your hardware build). I hope this helps. :)
Do a clean clean reinstall of your graphics driver. Should fix it.

DrWho8428

May 16, 2022
and you may find solutions for it
Yeaa.... I find.... You game load a lot images and crrash memeory....
I try use tip from megelol and cnahe device* to DX9 or OGL....
Yaaa.... Now no scren with this error.... Games just crash after 10-15 sec you enter
THE ONLY WAY how to help with this it remove all 6gb images from ch folder
and when step by step, add and remove folders with girl play this game.... Nice Tip :(

FrostBurn#1

May 16, 2022
Guess some things are just broken like Maya's Bronze doll . It wont show up in Employee Area of Office on Linda's Desk .
Brianna's Bronze dont exist i guess ?

Is there a detailed guide to all Dolls ?

Got 242/252 dolls

Miss Maya,Fiona,Giovanna,Gina,Brianna Bronze
Lucy Silver
2 Gold and 3 Foursome dolls(Probably Need Skye in Platinum room but that aint happening)

As observed 11/10 missing aint right so guess its Brianna Bronze that is wrong/not existing

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Guess some things are just broken like Maya's Bronze doll . It wont show up in Employee Area of Office on Linda's Desk .
Brianna's Bronze dont exist i guess ?

Is there a detailed guide to all Dolls ?

Got 242/252 dolls

Miss Maya,Fiona,Giovanna,Gina,Brianna Bronze
Lucy Silver
2 Gold and 3 Foursome dolls(Probably Need Skye in Platinum room but that aint happening)

As observed 11/10 missing aint right so guess its Brianna Bronze that is wrong/not existing
Click on fish mounted on Willy's bedroom wall for detailed walktrough and all collections. Some dolls are just hidden and you need to do proper trigger to unlock them.

Reactions: UraN82 and globsis

FrostBurn#1

May 16, 2022
Click on fish mounted on Willy's bedroom wall for detailed walktrough and all collections. Some dolls are just hidden and you need to do proper trigger to unlock them.
Thanks
That guide did help but its worth indicating that to Invite Skye to Platinum Room you need to collect Savannah Gold Doll .

Got to 250/252 Dolls and 4 slots open

Gina Bronze not existing was mentioned !
Couldnt find any thing about Brianna Bronze either

Lucy Silver not mentioned either

Lastly 1 Foursome Diamond Doll left and i doubt that exists .

Came to conclusion 250/252 is the max possible or i overlooked some thing ?

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Started a game, it's unplayable with every f***g line of monologue freezing the game for 15sec and no way to skip/accelerate it, or is that a bug on my side ??

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
I see that it has a lot of content, so I would consider it a good game... but it seems very slow...SLOW... so for me from 1 to 5 it has a 2.4I see that it has a lot of content, so I would consider it a good game... but it seems very slow... SLOW... so for me from 1 to 5 it has a 2.4

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes