vortexed12345

May 25, 2020
In the compressed version when getting to lady gloria garden, The characters are not interactable. They are just sitting there and i cannot interact with them

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Would someone please tell me which portfolio is between Domina and Sophie on neighbor path? Missing two diamond dolls bottom left and bottom right. Please help.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Would someone please tell me which portfolio is between Domina and Sophie on neighbor path? Missing two diamond dolls bottom left and bottom right. Please help.
Between the portfolio of Domina and Sophie is Natasha's portfolio. The path, incest or normal, does not matter.
Portfolio v1.0.0 Normal.png

dizzle555

Feb 3, 2020
Having an issue with the MAC update. v1.0 works fine, but when I apply the patch to v1.1 the app fails to open with the message. "The application "Adventures Of Willy D 1.1.0" can't be opened."

The update went well with no red problems or anything. Just won't start after the update. Is there a fix for this or anything?
i'm using mac too, encountering the same problem.. i found the problem on code signature folder. after i deleted that folder it works fine

May 31, 2018
Shouldn't the game marked as "finished" anyway? I mean it's all up to the author but the main story is done
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really don't want to sound rude or something but this game is awesome and deserves a good ending (unless Nenad wants to extends it in some ways....)

Reactions: Nenad A.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
100% colectible save? I can't collect dolls and phonjs 4 100% Anivay what I du, start from begining or load 52 lasted save.

V-red

Nov 12, 2017
Between the portfolio of Domina and Sophie is Natasha's portfolio. The path, incest or normal, does not matter.
View attachment 1846315
Hello, do you know if it's normal or a bug when profiles look like this? Started a new game, as much as I remember profiles weren't empty before, so was it changed now that they will be filled as the game progresses?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Hello, do you know if it's normal or a bug when profiles look like this? Started a new game, as much as I remember profiles weren't empty before, so was it changed now that they will be filled as the game progresses?
It's "normal" for everyone. Apparently, those portfolios that were made by the developer at the beginning of the game are completely filled out, and later ones will be further developed. At least Nenad promised that he would not quit the game.

Reactions: V-red

STet

Apr 17, 2020
100% colectible save? I can't collect dolls and phonjs 4 100% Anivay what I du, start from begining or load 52 lasted save.
In principle, nothing has changed from the collection items that can be collected: two dolls are missing, the photo counter is lying. The only thing that became available was an issue of the magazine in Nenad studio.

origin2000

Jan 30, 2019
i'm using mac too, encountering the same problem.. i found the problem on code signature folder. after i deleted that folder it works fine
Can you elaborate what exactly you did to get it working? I've got the same issue, tried deleting the _CodeSignature folder in the app package -- but I continue to receive the same error message...

DrWho8428

May 16, 2022
WTF with this game!!!! I play this game until reach point with sister (glasses)
and when i try interact with her by story progress game just crash!!!!

DXGI_ERROR_DRIVER_INTERNAL_ERROR

I try many time avoit this step, ui use mosuse cliker to fast finsh and ok, it working!
But now when i reach Universitet game just crash or in afte load or just in menu!

Win 10 64 BIT (just insatall 4 weeks ago) DX12 ofc.... Sooo.... WTF????

This fucvking shit\bug already be find 3 eyrs ago!
https://f95zone.to/threads/adventures-of-willy-d-v1-1-0-nenad-asanovic.3423/post-1244192

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes