STet

Apr 17, 2020
there will be no more updates?
Here is what Nenad wrote on Discord on February 9th about AoWD:
...For Willy D. I have prepared all for new update and will start making some new scenes and animations soon for it. Fixed many known little bugs but will check all that a bit more in process of making new update...
...Willy D is in good preparation state and soon I will start adding animations to Willy D as well.

At present time:
Progress.jpg

Last edited:

Labryn

Dec 14, 2017
I am having an issue with the scene with Maria and Gloria where they want to record in the garden, when I talk to heidi, after the blowjob I'm stuck at the scene with heidi holding Willy's dick and telling 'Here we are...' and I can't interact with anything to make the scene go on.

Has anyone had this issue? I tried reloading again but I'm always stuck there.

Goldaga

Mar 15, 2017
I was told in another thread that this game involves the managing of prostitutes. Can someone confirm please?

Koniar

Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone have 1.1.0 saves? I updated game to 1.1.0, but there is not "Save installer" for 1.1.0 only for 1.0.0, which does not show in Load saves screen. I do not wish to start from beginning

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Does anyone have 1.1.0 saves? I updated game to 1.1.0, but there is not "Save installer" for 1.1.0 only for 1.0.0, which does not show in Load saves screen. I do not wish to start from beginning
Save files from v1.0.0 are compatible with v1.1.0. Check the location of the save files, they should be:
C:\Users\"UserName"\AppData\Local\Adventures Of Willy D 1.0.0\Savegames
The "AppData" folder is hidden by default in Windows.

Last edited:

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Whoa, is there a torrent fo this game, as it is huge and will take quite a while to download especially with Mega restrictions.

Nevermind, I found it.

4chanon

May 26, 2017
Hello Guys, hello Nenad, i need help for two girls in the game.
Secondary Quests,
First: "About Submission" girl Natalie,after read the diary entry two and going to the hotel, on left of Brenda, don't compare the indication for the upper floor (i'm missing sometimes, there's a bug or i move the mouse in a specific point?)
Second: "Memory Problems" after the part D in the walktrough (go to talk Amy and demand to go in a quite place and she won't) i stuck in the room, 'cause willy don't can exit, but go disappering in the screen walk in depht of the screen (it's probabily a bug i know, but how resolve? Reload the save many time doesn't work, even if i load a previous save, before talk to Amy...nothing). I'm sorry for my bad english, if you help me, i appreciate, thank you.

By the way, i read the walktrough if you tell me to do this, for the subquest, annnnnd still no solution :)
You have to progress in the main quest further. Wenn Elvira is missing on the Yacht at Spore island, Gloria gives you the information about the upper floor of the hotel.

May 31, 2018
Hello Nenad, I know this game is not story heavy but do you have any plan for the ending instead of the princess scenes? Like harem ending or pregnant something, this game is a masterpiece and it deserve a proper ending right? :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes