CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Jesus.. fuck.. 700k is nuts and I'd still be impressed if it was just 100k.
We should all just become devs who make shitposty weebshit visual novels, earn a million dollars from said glorified shitpost game then live happily ever after in financial freedom!
Some of the top games are making insane money, Being a Dik is well over $8m over the last 3 years. Treasure of Nadia is over $4m in the last year and Milfy City has made around $200k in the last 8 days alone. And I know from experience that smaller games are good for paying the electric bill but my heart is moving back to bigger games.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Aww... that's a pass for me, then. I like to have a little plot in my novels. Nice renders, though.
I'd say depending on how fast you read you should be able to finish it in 20-30 minutes. There is a tempo shift after second dinner then everything happens pretty fast.

Last edited:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
nice story and great models. is there gone be a similar but bigger project in the future?
Hard to say. Right now I'm working on episode 5 of the cabin and also a "christmas surprise" which some people will like, some probably won't. After those I'll be working on The Cabin fully and in my spare time I'll be working on Nordstrums Treasure. I probably won't work on more projects probably until The Cabin and Norstrums Treasure is finished :unsure: But who knows.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Nice to see a game with a "real" MILF character, (y)
I mean, in most MILF tagged games usually, MOM/LANDLADY look like the same age their daughters.

MC: "Mom, I had a NIGHTMARE about dad's death, can I sleep in your room tonight?" :devilish:

THX for sharing...
In most milf games, they look like their own mothers (gilfs).
Show me the games where the moms look as young as you say.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes