Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I did have something like that planned but ran out of time. I might do a little update at some point down the line to add a little threesome scene if people want it :unsure:

Sounds like you want another rewrite... yes?
Considering this story is literally you jerking yourself off about developing avns, please do. I'm sure your patrons love that.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Considering this story is literally you jerking yourself off about developing avns, please do. I'm sure your patrons love that.
Yea i got the feeling this is Cell's real life fantasy. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jnx

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I'm just not ready for kids. Is pregnancy avoidable?
These ladies never give birth so, you don't have to worry about babies or kids running around. The LI's just end up with big stomachs with nothing in them... or just stomachs full of sperm.

Not bad, Cell.

The game released today and it's at a really good price. I wonder how long a playthrough will take. You mention "story altering choices" does that include different endings? or just for how some things play out?

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
These ladies never give birth so, you don't have to worry about babies or kids running around. The LI's just end up with big stomachs with nothing in them... or just stomachs full of sperm.

Not bad, Cell.

The game released today and it's at a really good price. I wonder how long a playthrough will take. You mention "story altering choices" does that include different endings? or just for how some things play out?
It's more the endings and different things during the game like will she wear panties or be more of a kisser.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
It's more the endings and different things during the game like will she wear panties or be more of a kisser.
So, both? you mention endings and different things happening in-game. That's pretty cool :) if she becomes more of a kisser, does that mean she'll be going commando? interesting...

I guess no answer to how long a playthrough will last, that's fine. I just hope it isn't too short.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
So, both? you mention endings and different things happening in-game. That's pretty cool :) if she becomes more of a kisser, does that mean she'll be going commando? interesting...

I guess no answer to how long a playthrough will last, that's fine. I just hope it isn't too short.
It's not super long, depends how fast of a reader you are and how enaged you stay. I personally play a little and then browse the net a little so I can turn a 5 min demo into a couple hours of play but none stop play time I'd say 20 mins, maybe 30 at a push :unsure:

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
It's not super long, depends how fast of a reader you are and how enaged you stay.

I personally play a little and then browse the net a little so I can turn a 5 min demo into a couple hours of play but none stop play time I'd say 20 mins, maybe 30 at a push :unsure:
What demo were you playing? 5 mins? holy... Well, I guess if it's an AVN Demo, then I understand the timing. But browsing the net just to turn the 5 mins into a couple hours of play... I mean, you aren't really playing it, you're browsing. I don't think the hours count doing that. Unless if there's a good reason for you to up the gametime?

20-30 mins? I don't know why but I was expecting something between 2 or so hours. Maybe it would take around an hour to see all scenes/choices? I am still shocked by the playtime lol.

I usually take my time reading, enjoying the story/visuals/scenes, especially the animated ones. Thank you for the info! I'll definitely pick this game up on Steam when I can.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
What demo were you playing? 5 mins? holy... Well, I guess if it's an AVN Demo, then I understand the timing. But browsing the net just to turn the 5 mins into a couple hours of play... I mean, you aren't really playing it, you're browsing. I don't think the hours count doing that. Unless if there's a good reason for you to up the gametime?

20-30 mins? I don't know why but I was expecting something between 2 or so hours. Maybe it would take around an hour to see all scenes/choices? I am still shocked by the playtime lol.

I usually take my time reading, enjoying the story/visuals/scenes, especially the animated ones. Thank you for the info! I'll definitely pick this game up on Steam when I can.
To be fair, a 5 min demo into a couple hours might have been a slight exaggeration :p But yeah, I don't tend to play none stop so hard for me to judge the runtime :unsure:

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Dev,

you really made it again !

I love every story you make in a shape of adult game.

Also, the detail of let the players choose the bush down there, is terrific !

I hope other Developers follow your example.

Keep rocking !

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Judith and Doctor are just delicious MILFs. Very nice short game. Could easily have a sequel showing the diner with Judith and Doc + Mrs Norris going to "charge" MC's debt with her and of course more sex with Judith.
Great work

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes