CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Why is Judith claiming it is 8 o-cock, if it is clearly 11 o-cock? View attachment 3078626
Clocks broke :whistle:
Dev,

you really made it again !

I love every story you make in a shape of adult game.

Also, the detail of let the players choose the bush down there, is terrific !

I hope other Developers follow your example.

Keep rocking !
Thank you :love:

Judith and Doctor are just delicious MILFs. Very nice short game. Could easily have a sequel showing the diner with Judith and Doc + Mrs Norris going to "charge" MC's debt with her and of course more sex with Judith.
Great work
I was thinking about doing a DLC or patch of the game with the dinner night and a possible threesome :unsure: Guess we'll see :p

Nicw but too short.
I know, is no good :(

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
These ladies never give birth so, you don't have to worry about babies or kids running around. The LI's just end up with big stomachs with nothing in them... or just stomachs full of sperm.
I have to ask just out of curiosity. When you go to watch stand up comedy, and everyone around you is laughing, do you keep straight faced because the humour went right over your head?

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Just saw it on Steam, are you going to do cards? Asking because a lot of devs do Profile backgrounds that don't work with the layout of Steam and then proceed to clothe them like the are weekenders from a Nunnery.
I know they have "restrictions" on what you can do but I see the Furry community have models that are basically tits out and they all seem fine..... as someone who has released on the platform how hard is it to get a "risque" piece through the approval point on that area?

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Wait, I haven't played yet, by the sound of things I'm guessing the red head is supposed to be the mom? If so, I suppose it's not a big deal, but dang I was intrigued to see a game with a mom that could be argued to be around the right age lol

stormhawk

Sep 17, 2020
Creator may create his own universe create seperate ssexy stories as separate short games like this and connect to give big game

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
I loved the adverse effects game, I loved Mc's mom and I love your games. I would like you to release a 2nd part of adverse effects some time later with that hot forty-something mom.

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Mmmm... I still don't understand the meaning of doing an incest game without the actual incest.
I mean, if it's not incest why the fuss between the woman and the boy, or the embarassment with the doctor?
And if it's incest, why the characters act like they're not related at all? Even in bed?

I get the whole "I need to sell it on steam" part, still I would like an official patch here on f95 that makes the story make sense.

Reactions: Bloodguard

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Mmmm... I still don't understand the meaning of doing an incest game without the actual incest.
I mean, if it's not incest why the fuss between the woman and the boy, or the embarassment with the doctor?
And if it's incest, why the characters act like they're not related at all? Even in bed?

I get the whole "I need to sell it on steam" part, still I would like an official patch here on f95 that makes the story make sense.
You can input the relationships.

4.50 star(s) 66 Votes