VN Ren'Py Abandoned Affairs of the Heart [v0.1] [NDC3D]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
The English certainly leaves something to be desired. And I have no clue what's going on with Chloe's balls. Also, another classic MC with a 2 foot dick.

Reactions: ads0071
Dec 22, 2019
Very short... But a nice start...

Cool to see something different for a change and Futa/Trans content that looks like it will be a give an take relationship, not Dom one way or the other.

None of us are perfect, but I'm a hater of very poor wording and grammar. Even if English isn't your first language there is no reason you can't run a script by somebody that it is or has a good grasp.

I took a quick run through yours and attached quick re-write. If anyone uses this be warned I changed the names.

Anyway, I look forward to the next installment. I hope there will be a lot more content next time though...

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
A quick intro but enjoyable enough. The Engrish was a little cringy and abrupt in places but it didn't detract too much from the game overall. I'm personally hoping for a lot of content in this often neglected genre so here's hoping there's plenty of rimming, sucking and general fun for the future!

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Considering the fragile constitution and deadly skin colour of the "girlfriend" and the almost-iron made long cock of MC, this relationship - regardless the deeeeeep love between them - can't last long. The death is just around the corner :) Of course this doesn't mean, MC cannot became happy and have a large family at the end of the story :)

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
It's an okay start with a lot of potential. It can be transformed from okay to good by very little effort. Fix the broken English, make the dialogues a bit more interesting. Smooth things out. Plan where you want to take the story so that it doesn't lose focus in the future. Best of luck to the dev(s).

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
did someone say femboys? -> instant red heart reaction.

Agreed. Reciprocal oral pleasure is the way to go. If someone can't handle some feminine cock, then femboys, traps, and trans aren't for them.
beautifully said. (y)

i also hope for some active actions from the femboy. beside the fact that femboys are mostly/usually hardcore bottoms. :rolleyes::sneaky::cool:

Last edited:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Like others have said what is here is nice but yikes there is like not even 3 minutes of content.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote