VN Ren'Py Abandoned Affairs of the Heart [v0.1] [NDC3D]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
well, me and other guys are (in rl) exclusive into feminine guys.
sure, most gays prefer masculine guys.
but lets say also that traps are an accepted part of (most) gay communities - in short: there are overlapses.
I never considered myself Straight, gay or bi really (well, maybe when I was a kid I thought of myself as straight). I'm attracted to femininity, if someone looks femme, sounds femme (etc) I'm not at all concerned what kind of genitals they have. Of course, in games and other virtual situations I really like the taboo aspect of traps, trans ladies etc, but IRL I just don't care. I (hopefully) like the personality and a certain types of features, typically associated with females. But I'd much rather suck a femmes cock than go down on a woman who looked (to quote Avaron) like a camels' arse. Why would I want to have sex with someone unattractive? But traditionally male features (hairyness, muscularity, flatness ...) do nothing for me. Yet according to some here, I would be considered atleast bi, almost in gay territory. And I don't mind, I'd own those tags, glad to be gay, buzzed to be bi. But I'm honestly not feeling it. Maybe many peoples definitions of sexuality need broadening a bit?

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I suggest you to look up for " ". That shit makes more sense than general gay,straight or bi terms.
That was interesting, but complicated, need to absorb that for a while. But it seems a much more apt description than the standard terms.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I never considered myself Straight, gay or bi really (well, maybe when I was a kid I thought of myself as straight). I'm attracted to femininity, if someone looks femme, sounds femme (etc) I'm not at all concerned what kind of genitals they have. Of course, in games and other virtual situations I really like the taboo aspect of traps, trans ladies etc, but IRL I just don't care. I (hopefully) like the personality and a certain types of features, typically associated with females. But I'd much rather suck a femmes cock than go down on a woman who looked (to quote Avaron) like a camels' arse. Why would I want to have sex with someone unattractive? But traditionally male features (hairyness, muscularity, flatness ...) do nothing for me. Yet according to some here, I would be considered atleast bi, almost in gay territory. And I don't mind, I'd own those tags, glad to be gay, buzzed to be bi. But I'm honestly not feeling it. Maybe many peoples definitions of sexuality need broadening a bit?
I'd take Bailey Jay to bed before I took Buck Angel. S'all I'm sayin'.

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
But traditionally male features (hairyness, muscularity, flatness ...) do nothing for me. Yet according to some here, I would be considered atleast bi, almost in gay territory. And I don't mind, I'd own those tags, glad to be gay, buzzed to be bi. But I'm honestly not feeling it. Maybe many peoples definitions of sexuality need broadening a bit?
remembers me to my 00s years, where i explain myself as a pansexual.
but dropped the term because did realise that a vagina is not a real life place for me.
today its asexual for people which i dont like. or "iam into feminine men" for sympathic people.

but yes, a broader understanding would be nice. but for now its too complicated.
indonesia have a understanding about 6 (?) genders, germany (example) have 3 and the third is too new to understand for the most people.

I'd take Bailey Jay to bed before I took Buck Angel. S'all I'm sayin'.
word. :oops:;)

perles75

May 16, 2020
I suggest you to look up for " ". That shit makes more sense than general gay,straight or bi terms.
that's interesting, I didn't know the concept (but I'm not too surprised that it exists, as it's clearly a thing). I would argue though that it's more of a complementary axis than an alternative one -one could be attracted to men in general regardless of their level of femininity\masculinity

Edit: indeed I just noticed the Venn diagrams at the end of the Wikipedia page showing exactly that...

Last edited:

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
that's interesting, I didn't know the concept (but I'm not too surprised that it exists, as it's clearly a thing). I would argue though that it's more of a complementary axis than an alternative one -one could be attracted to men in general regardless of their level of femininity\masculinity
You don't get attracted to opposite sex, you attracted to feminity no matter what shape it is. People are making feminine (yes real life fighters style planes,Inanimate Objects) feminine as fuck, that is still intriguing subject to me.

perles75

May 16, 2020
You don't get attracted to opposite sex, you attracted to feminity no matter what shape it is. People are making feminine (yes real life fighters style planes,Inanimate Objects) feminine as fuck, that is still intriguing subject to me.
Well, that very much depend... for example, I am definitely more attracted to men than to masculinity -or at least, my homosexual axis is way broader than my androphile axis

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
kinda the fallacy....unless, we're talking about trans girls who've had no surgery or early in.
Yeah, admittedly it's definitely an extreme example. I mean, Bailey is gorgeous even when she was Line Trap on 4chan.

But show me a cute, soft, twink boy and I won't care. Put that twink boy in thigh high socks, a thong, slap some makeup and wig in him, top it off with a cute little choker and fem body language and now we're having a whole different conversation.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, admittedly it's definitely an extreme example. I mean, Bailey is gorgeous even when she was Line Trap on 4chan.

But show me a cute, soft, twink boy and I won't care. Put that twink boy in thigh high socks, a thong, slap some makeup and wig in him, top it off with a cute little choker and fem body language and now we're having a whole different conversation.
Traps don't really appeal to me...though one in a game here was done a little too well.

Lobafunny

Aug 5, 2020
I loved chloe, but I wish there was an option to make her dominate Jack during sex, or at least make sex more "balanced"
Keep the good work Dev-san ^^

Reactions: Maverick1965

215303j

Regarding the gay / trap discussion, in my opinion, this game is more trap than gay, because Chloe is pretty feminine and is consistently refered to as a girl. Whether or not she started with hormones or whatever I don't know. It could be but there isn't a lot of evidence. I think it would be neat to witness that transformation in the game.

I thought it was kind of odd to setup the love between Chloe and MC right out of the gate and then IMMEDIATELY have the story remove Chloe(for a time I assume).
I assume that was done to get the MC to go after other girls early in the game.
And Chloe will most likely be back at some point...

I loved chloe, but I wish there was an option to make her dominate Jack during sex, or at least make sex more "balanced"
Keep the good work Dev-san ^^
It was her (and their) first time so I guess take it easy.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
An intriguing description, and so are the tags. I have not yet delved into the story of the story, but I was interested in tags and screens. I like femboys and I want more projects with them. I am for diversity. I'm not opposed to MCs sucking on a femboy's cock, but I really don't like MCs as a passive. Hopefully, if the developer has such plans, it will be optional.
In advance, I wish the developer success.(y)

Kupus15

Jan 2, 2018
Its preety goodso far, althought i have a few problems:

The "girl" is way too dead looking xd
Her balls are massive, wtf
Her asshole is nonexistant
And there should be some options (clothes/chastity) That typa shit

Everything else seems cool so far.
Keep it up ! :)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Affairs of the heart v0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
So about the sex scene between MC (please add option to rename) and Chloe, why do we not get to see Chloe's orgasm? I mean, we're playing a trap game. We know there's gonna be fem-dicks and cum aimed at the MC. It's what most of us want to see. So why not show Chloe enjoying her orgasm and shooting her cum in MC's belly and chest?

And would the story not be better with some kissing? Love that femboy properly!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote