VN Ren'Py Abandoned Affairs of the Heart [v0.1] [NDC3D]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ufsmt

Jul 9, 2017
TBH, there's not really much to say about the story yet, though it's an interesting enough setup.
I do feel the need to mention that, IMO, Lucie's (the red head) hair looks like a horrible, cheap wig.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Yeah, having played it, "promising" is the best I can say. It's barely a teaser, the writing is atrocious (at least one typo or grammatical mistake per line, usually more), the story is random and often contradictory, and it needs to make up its mind whether Chloe is a pre-op transwoman or a gay male transvestite (and if she's a transwoman, introducing her with "she's actually a boy" is accidentally but still jarringly insensitive). And yeah, the models need a LOT of work, particularly the testicles. But it's still only the 0.1 version, plenty of room to improve it, as long as the developer acknowledges its flaws and fixes them, rather than ignoring them and just plowing on.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looks like it's dead no new posts since AUG 19, 2020 AT 11:20 AM on their patreon. Thread reported for abandonment.

Lobafunny

Aug 5, 2020
So about the sex scene between MC (please add option to rename) and Chloe, why do we not get to see Chloe's orgasm? I mean, we're playing a trap game. We know there's gonna be fem-dicks and cum aimed at the MC. It's what most of us want to see. So why not show Chloe enjoying her orgasm and shooting her cum in MC's belly and chest?

And would the story not be better with some kissing? Love that femboy properly!
Yeah,I'm with u in this

Reactions: Maverick1965
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote