4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I'd like to add a little more to that; as said, render quality and story premise are good, very good indeed, but to be honest the editing of the game is not good at all, the transitions are very slow, with renders that only make the game much slower (like after the sofa-sessions, one render of an empty room/bed, one render of the MC sleeping, one render of the next day's hour, every single time, and no interaction at all from our side on that transition... what's the point of it then? Showing a scene that ends the couch session and sends the characters off to sleep until the next day would make much more sense, and would take up only one render, not three.) The connection between scenes needs work too, the last part is really chaotic and hard to follow in a comfortable and nice way, they don't seem to follow a storyline, but rather just drop disjointed scenes one after the other, scenes that make sense in the creator's head but that the rest of us don't perceive in an orderly fashion.

I sincerely hope this is read as constructive criticism that can help in some way.
Heh, frankly you expanded my comment with the thoughts I did not want to write to avoid making a TL: DR post because... if we discount the empty and quite pointless affection stats building frames (dishes, cleaning, cooking, eating breakfast & dinner, going to sleep & waking up, etc), the whole AVN so far has like 3 min. of the actual content that makes any sense.
I said AVN since the presented choices (doing or not doing chores) are too laughable to make this look like an actual game.

If this author is actually a novice testing and honing his skills - I can understand it. Time and practice help. More power to him but, maybe, it should be best if, in the future, he does that without sharing it here until the actual content can provide at least somewhat significantly enjoyable playtime.

Luizodia

Dec 2, 2018
Game looks very promising, but has some things to improve, especially the playtime. A year of development and less than an hour of content is kind of disappointing. Other than the playtime and some minor things, game is pretty nice! Good job guys, I wish all the luck for you with the project!!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Darkassassin is the making the official build of this game, so I'm not going to bother continuing mine.

New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2d Build Celestial + IC + Ripson's WT (updated by me)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kirimaru

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
Hello guys,
Thank you for your feedback really loved them all. While some of them hurt, some of them put a smile on my face... but its ok, since I am noob at this I am bound to fuck it up. Sorry about that, trying my best here... While I am here lets clear some points...

Mc: goblin like mc, looks like shit mc and of course has a punch able face = Intended.
he is not supposed to be handsome at all and its intentional in all his phases. Handsome guys has easy ways to get the girls. If you know what I mean.

Short update: If you are following me from the start then you know that I had to prioritize my job over this game that's why it got delayed. I mean I had no access to my pc for like 6-7 months at all. But still I know you had high expectations regarding the update and I am sorry about that. In the future I will try to be more active.

Too much black and non interactive screens: Still working on that(noob here). Taking your feedbacks to ease it up.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hello guys,
Thank you for your feedback really loved them all. While some of them hurt, some of them put a smile on my face... but its ok, since I am noob at this I am bound to fuck it up. Sorry about that, trying my best here... While I am here lets clear some points...

Mc: goblin like mc, looks like shit mc and of course has a punch able face = Intended.
he is not supposed to be handsome at all and its intentional in all his phases. Handsome guys has easy ways to get the girls. If you know what I mean.

Short update: If you are following me for a while then you know that I had to prioritize my job over this game that's why it got delayed. I mean I had no access to my pc for like 6-7 months at all. But still I know you had high expectations regarding the update and I am sorry about that. In the future I will try to be more active.

Too much black and non interactive screens: Still working on that(noob here). Taking your feedbacks to ease it up.
Is the MC as someone has indicated "the default MC will be kinda rapey with OP powers" or are there other options?

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes