4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
Affexon [v0.2d Final] [NaughtyDeveloper][Compressed]
Original Size : 930 MB
Compressed Win/Linux || Mac : 187 MB || 152 MB

This compression is unofficial

Last edited:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
I think we can all agree that render quality and the basic story premise are good but... 10 months development time for approx 5 min. of new content does not look very promising for the future of this game.
Whatever happens, good luck with it.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
I think we can all agree that render quality and the basic story premise are good but... 10 months development time for approx 5 min. of new content does not look very promising for the future of this game.
Agreed, I just play this game for the first time, and everything in it blew my mind away but....the play-time is...I mean seriously??

the update is so slow and the amount of content is really not worth it, also the setting and the story are so big and ambitious.

I hope the dev already found a way to speed up the developing time. I know quality is over quantity but this is not the case tbh.

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I'd like to add a little more to that; as said, render quality and story premise are good, very good indeed, but to be honest the editing of the game is not good at all, the transitions are very slow, with renders that only make the game much slower (like after the sofa-sessions, one render of an empty room/bed, one render of the MC sleeping, one render of the next day's hour, every single time, and no interaction at all from our side on that transition... what's the point of it then? Showing a scene that ends the couch session and sends the characters off to sleep until the next day would make much more sense, and would take up only one render, not three.) The connection between scenes needs work too, the last part is really chaotic and hard to follow in a comfortable and nice way, they don't seem to follow a storyline, but rather just drop disjointed scenes one after the other, scenes that make sense in the creator's head but that the rest of us don't perceive in an orderly fashion.

I sincerely hope this is read as constructive criticism that can help in some way.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes