4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
the animations was awesome even my laptop started to work full potential :ROFLMAO: , its me or sometimes the animation lag or becoz i got a weak laptop ?

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
the animations was awesome even my laptop started to work full potential :ROFLMAO: , its me or sometimes the animation lag or becoz i got a weak laptop ?
You've got a weak laptop. There will be an option to reduce performance in the next update for weak rigs

Reactions: Alteni

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
You've got a weak laptop. There will be an option to reduce performance in the next update for weak rigs
Actually the option is already there if you play with v0.2d. go to preference menu and switch to performance mode and viola.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
oh ! thnx for the info i was playing the preview version v0.2b , i will download this new version v0.2d. actually i didn't have the time to check, thnx for sharing this amazing game with us, i know its not easy to do those animations all the best for u .

NaughtyDeveloper

Reactions: NaughtyDeveloper
Jan 23, 2022
MC is interesting, just hoping we see him grow stronger so he can actually fight in gates in the future. I get solo-levelling vibes from this but obviously more horny. Horny levelling.

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
This game has an amazing story and equally amazing visuals. Female models are some of the best and unique I've seen in any game. As expected from Balkan women.

Can't wait for X-rank hero Skanderbeg to show up!

Keep up the good work, dev!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
What I don't like so far is that we have no control of his abilities. The simple choices like helping Jane around the house or not are fine, but boring as hell. But every time he's used his powers it's been out of our control.

The idea of the story is great, the implementation of a character with superhuman abilities that we have no ability to use, is just blah.

Guess I'll wash the dishes again, but when it comes time to amplify her arousal I'll get auto backed off like a tool.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
you don't need a freaking 3000$ PC for a 900MB game
I play it smoothly without using the performance mod and i don't have a 3000$ PC
I have an old G2130 dual core processor and as GPU a 750 ti 2gb.
I bought this PC 6 years ago for approximately 500$

Aug 22, 2021
I play it smoothly without using the performance mod and i don't have a 3000$ PC
I have an old G2130 dual core processor and as GPU a 750 ti 2gb.
I bought this PC 6 years ago for approximately 500$
Nope game is very poorly optimized even on performance mode, you don't need a freaking 3000$ PC for a 900MB game..
Now it makes me wonder how much does your system costs?

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes