Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Affexon [v0.2b] + DA's Mod + Incest

Download Apk: ,

Download Apk+Obb: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Anony_2311

May 7, 2020
Ohh I Loved this game.. Loved the Beautiful graphics with Decent renders and importantly the Lovely Milf. Excellent.

Jan 28, 2019
Here's something that is almost never said:

Taking the premise as it sits, thus far, and the monotony of the first few days (to seemingly build points with aunt, or not)?
This might be one of the VERY FEW games that could work, and work well, as a sandbox.

Much as people (rightfully) bitch about a lot of sandbox titles, some are actually good and benefit from that style, and I sort of wish the game went in that direction... or at least was a VN with "exploration mode" segments.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well this game is pretty gud

The story can be interesting

The models of the females are pretty gud to look at

But i have to agree with what some are saying about the repetitive scene of the 7 days like all we did was the same thing for 7 days with just a very miniscule change happening after a while

The long wait between updates also affects the interest as the story so far has not really progressed by much

Well until the end of this update were the MC finally does something worthwhile thats over in a blink of a eye lol

Hopefully the next update will be a bit more foccused on story progression

Reactions: dylankinodentoten

explo63

May 11, 2018
Looking forward for this one, story looks fine, and graphics are really good, wish you luck ;)

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2b Build Celestial + IC + Ripson's WT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
for android 11 always force close when you want to start and also when you touch the settings option

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
for android 11 always force close when you want to start and also when you touch the settings option
We've been messing with this one a lot lately. The dev is using TONS of system memory in this game and it makes the game crash in weird places. Sorry but I can't fix it myself.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
We've been messing with this one a lot lately. The dev is using TONS of system memory in this game and it makes the game crash in weird places. Sorry but I can't fix it myself.
No problem on android 9 but it's still rarely crashed on different occasions. I'm guessing this game are using a lot of ram. The funny thing is, somehow DarkAssassin's port doesn't work on my phone but yours is. As far as i know DarkAssassin's name was there in the game's credits roll.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
No problem on android 9 but it's still rarely crashed on different occasions. I'm guessing this game are using a lot of ram. The funny thing is, somehow DarkAssassin's port doesn't work on my phone but yours is. As far as i know DarkAssassin's name was there in the game's credits roll.
Yeah, I've been working with DA on getting it to work.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
game got laggy when all the analyze stuff started happening during the massage. couldnt go passed that. a simple text that said "Analyze" would've sufficed. had to close the game after that.

btw can you choose who you hook up with?

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes