4.20 star(s) 49 Votes

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
what's the point of IC patch in here? are there extra content like other game's icp? or just the usual ic patch which is kinda useless unless mc's mom and sis is also a LI. these an honest question btw

render are great and i'm already hooked up because i really enjoy this dungeon theme in manhwa (solo leveling, returner's magic should be special, solo caster, etc etc) btw why LI being a virgin is big deal? lmao

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Blown away... hell, and that's just by the Devour special effects.

My newest and by far FAVORITE.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I can't believe how good this game is, I'm blown away no bullshitting from me.

Edit: Aunt Jane is such a lovely character, plus I absolutely love our MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: NaughtyDeveloper

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
game images look great, however im seeing some orcs or goblins in one screenshot. was thinking of giving this a shot and just wanted to ask if your planning to add NTR or rape content (as thats usually the route these games go down when you have monsters in them)? just askin, cause it looks good and would like to check it out but dont wanna get involved in a game thats gonna get my waifu raped by a goblin dick a few updates later!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The milfs in this one are absolutely bloody gorgeous, the story is somewhat fresh, the renders and look of the game is smooth as fuck, if only the updates wouldn't take so insanely long.

Reactions: allura404

kcvkz

Aug 8, 2016
Animation is hard enough that I wish developers that couldn't afford their own animator or have no animation experience wouldn't try adding it. If you click on Animations category in F95's latest updates you can see right there how wide the difference in skill is between guys like Nyl/Hydrafxx that dedicate a lot of time to making quality animations and most others who just shit out 2-10 second loops. I don't think I've encountered a western game using DAZ that has actual quality animations. Most of them are pretty raw/unskilled and I think not worth the time (which everyone underestimates the time involved). It's a discipline that takes a fucking lot of time, study and practice. The still renders in this game are great, I personally think it's just enough to stick with that. Unfortunately I know that there's enough demand for even crap animations that most developers feel they have no choice to add it.

Reactions: 46n2 and Mr_Sel

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
game images look great, however im seeing some orcs or goblins in one screenshot. was thinking of giving this a shot and just wanted to ask if your planning to add NTR or rape content (as thats usually the route these games go down when you have monsters in them)? just askin, cause it looks good and would like to check it out but dont wanna get involved in a game thats gonna get my waifu raped by a goblin dick a few updates later!
It's gonna be NTR free, enjoy a sign of relief.
Animation is hard enough that I wish developers that couldn't afford their own animator or have no animation experience wouldn't try adding it. If you click on Animations category in F95's latest updates you can see right there how wide the difference in skill is between guys like Nyl/Hydrafxx that dedicate a lot of time to making quality animations and most others who just shit out 2-10 second loops. I don't think I've encountered a western game using DAZ that has actual quality animations. Most of them are pretty raw/unskilled and I think not worth the time (which everyone underestimates the time involved). It's a discipline that takes a fucking lot of time, study and practice. The still renders in this game are great, I personally think it's just enough to stick with that. Unfortunately I know that there's enough demand for even crap animations that most developers feel they have no choice to add it.
Well just like rendering and coding takes time to get good at, animation is the same way, I'm sure Generalbutch, Laosduude and others started off with subpar animations. Not trying to make comparisons but some Devs want animations in their game and should add it if they so choose, while others who don't shouldn't be forced but as you said there is a high demand for it. To some including me, some animations are better than nothing, but I can also fap to a game like Freeloading Family were there are no animations and still enjoy myself.

Reactions: CptValor
Aug 22, 2021
when does the ipatch and the walk through get updates
Ipatch is universal. You can use it on any version. It doesn't need to be updated. And about the walkthrough.. if you go few pages back you will find the new walkthrough mod. I don't think you even need walkthrough mod yet.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes